Requires the determination of the yield on an investment with subsequent cash inflows.
Time reqired to recoup the initial investment.
rnking ivestment poposals
1. Payback Method
2. Internal Rate of Return
3. Net Presemt Value
1. search/discover investtment opportunities
2. Collection of data
3. Eavaluationf og decision making
4. Revaluation of adjustment
net present value
discounting back the inflows over the life of the investment to detemine whether they equal or exceed the requred investment.
PV of cash inflows - Pv of cash outflows
1. profitability equal /exceed the cost of capital
2. Projects that are mutually exclusive
3. Projects that are not mutually exclusive
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.