5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- intrafaith boundary
- interfaith boundary
- dowry deaths
- Traditional religion
- a The belief in material things instead of religious things.
- b the bride is brutally beat or killed for her fathers failure to fulfill the marriage agreement
- c The boundaries between the world's major faiths.
- d Boundaries within a single major faith.
- e a religion that has originality and is not modernized
5 Multiple choice questions
- embodiment in a new form (especially the reappearance or a person in another form)
- the dispersion of the Jews outside Israel
- the belief that inanimate objects, such as hills, trees, rocks, rivers, and other elements of natural landscape, possess souls and can help or hinder human efforts on Earth
- A group of Islamic religion that believes that its religious leader should be chosen based on heredity.
- a statutory right or privilege granted to a person or group by a government (especially the rights of citizenship and the right to vote)
5 True/False questions
jihad → a holy war waged by Muslims against infidels
Ethnic Religion → a religion identified with a particular ethnic group and largely exclusive to it
female infanticide → the intentional killing of baby girls due to the preference for male babies and from the low value associated with the birth of females
untouchables → The belief in material things instead of religious things.
sunni → the force generated by a person's actions that determines how the person will be reborn in the next life