5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ethnic cleansing
- a cultural tradition made up of descendants of Jews who moved to Spain and Potugal in Western Europe
- b the mass expulsion and killing of one ethic or religious group in an area by another ethnic or religious group in that area
- c a member of the branch of Islam that accepts the first four caliphs as rightful successors to Muhammad
- d the highest of the four varnas: the priestly or sacerdotal category
- e a policy for establishing and developing a national homeland for Jews in Palestine
5 Multiple choice questions
- the belief that inanimate objects, such as hills, trees, rocks, rivers, and other elements of natural landscape, possess souls and can help or hinder human efforts on Earth
- The boundaries between the world's major faiths.
- Boundaries within a single major faith.
- Number of deaths per thousand of women giving birth.
- the dispersion of the Jews outside Israel
5 True/False questions
jihad → a holy war waged by Muslims against infidels
Traditional religion → religion that attempts to appeal to all people, not just those who live in a particular location
female genitalia mutilation → Complete or partial removal of the clitora on girls under the age of eleven
caste system → cultural tradition made up of descendants of Jews who moved to Spain and Potugal in Western Europe
Polytheistic Religion → a religion with one god