5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- female genitalia mutilation
- Longevity gap
- Universal Religion
- a the dispersion of the Jews outside Israel
- b the gap between the life expectancy of men and women
- c a statutory right or privilege granted to a person or group by a government (especially the rights of citizenship and the right to vote)
- d religion that attempts to appeal to all people, not just those who live in a particular location
- e Complete or partial removal of the clitora on girls under the age of eleven
5 Multiple choice questions
- A group of Islamic religion that believes that its religious leader should be chosen based on heredity.
- The belief in material things instead of religious things.
- a religion that has originality and is not modernized
- the mass expulsion and killing of one ethic or religious group in an area by another ethnic or religious group in that area
- One of the two main ethnic groups within the Jewish culture. This branch eventually settled in Central Europe after having been driven out of Jerusalem early in the first millenium A.D
5 True/False questions
Religious fundamentalism → religious movement whose objectives are to return to the foundations of the faith and to influence state policy
jihad → the highest of the four varnas: the priestly or sacerdotal category
Sharia religious law → a religion identified with a particular ethnic group and largely exclusive to it
caste system → A group of Islamic religion that believes that its religious leader should be chosen based on heredity.
female infanticide → the intentional killing of baby girls due to the preference for male babies and from the low value associated with the birth of females