5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Polytheistic Religion
- Traditional religion
- Animistic Religion
- a a religion with more than one god
- b a religion that has originality and is not modernized
- c A group of Islamic religion that believes that its religious leader should be chosen based on heredity.
- d One of the two main ethnic groups within the Jewish culture. This branch eventually settled in Central Europe after having been driven out of Jerusalem early in the first millenium A.D
- e the belief that inanimate objects, such as hills, trees, rocks, rivers, and other elements of natural landscape, possess souls and can help or hinder human efforts on Earth
5 Multiple choice questions
- The belief in material things instead of religious things.
- embodiment in a new form (especially the reappearance or a person in another form)
- the dispersion of the Jews outside Israel
- a social structure in which classes are determined by heredity
- the highest of the four varnas: the priestly or sacerdotal category
5 True/False questions
Longevity gap → the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles
untouchables → A group of Islamic religion that believes that its religious leader should be chosen based on heredity.
zionism → a member of the branch of Islam that accepts the first four caliphs as rightful successors to Muhammad
Syncretic religion → separate religions that combine into a new religion; often borrow from the past and the present.
maternal mortality rate → Number of deaths per thousand of women giving birth.