5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- Thomas Paine
- Adam Smith
- a Led to the Amer Rev: - The separation of church and state stated by ___
- b He wrote The American Crisis
- c He was a Scottish man.
5 Multiple choice questions
- He wrote "A Wealth of Nations".
- He came up with separation of church and state. He was a French philosopher, also.
- He was an author of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776 (where he listed 26 grievances, and referred to King George III as "he" )
- philosopher, theological, scientist, diplomat, he didn't really write Poor Richard's Almanac, moral chart
- He wrote Common Sense
5 True/False questions
representative government → Led to the Amer Rev: The idea of ____ which Britain had enjoyed through the Parliament and the colonists had witnessed
life, liberty and the pursuit of material wealth → Led to the Amer Rev: The idea of ____ which Britain had enjoyed through the Parliament and the colonists had witnessed
Patrick Henry → He spoke in rhetorical questions
Patrick Henry → The theme emphasizes that ____ is a universal goal.
Great Awakening → He was "buried" in the ocean because USA, France and Spain didn't want him.