5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- July 4, 1776
- life, liberty and the pursuit of material wealth
- representative government
- Thomas Paine
- a What were the human rights that Locke instated?
- b Led to the Amer Rev: The idea of ____ which Britain had enjoyed through the Parliament and the colonists had witnessed
- c Great Awakening: Through God's guidance and inclination ___ occurs
- d He wrote Common Sense
- e When was the Declaration of Independence signed?
5 Multiple choice questions
- A Scottish man, wrote "A Wealth of Nations", says you have a right to make money when you invest, economics, capitalism.
- He wrote The American Crisis, wrote Common Sense, he wrote 92 essays, made bumper stickers, made broadsides, he was "buried" in the ocean because USA, France and Spain didn't want him.
- He wrote "A Wealth of Nations".
- Led to the Amer Rev: The ___ set forth in early America: a political, religious and economic ___.
- ____ was a French philosopher
5 True/False questions
Voltaire → He came up with separation of church and state. He was a French philosopher, also.
Yale, 13 → Jonathan Edwards went to ___ at age __. (School)
Thomas Paine → He wrote The American Crisis
pre-destination → Edwards was a strong believer in _______.
Thomas Paine → ____ was a French philosopher