5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Free Will; Reason
- Adam Smith
- Thomas Paine
- Patrick Henry
- John Locke
- a A Scottish man, wrote "A Wealth of Nations", says you have a right to make money when you invest, economics, capitalism.
- b Led to the Amer Rev: The writings of the British philosopher ____ which instilled the idea that all human beings had natural rights and are entitled to political and economic freedoms regardless of birth—unlocked inalienable rights—greatly influenced by Jefferson
- c He wrote The American Crisis
- d Led to the Amer Rev: - ___ and ___- a philosophy which focused on breaking free and democracy
- e He said "Give me liberty or give me death."
5 Multiple choice questions
- Led to the Amer Rev: - The separation of church and state stated by ___
- Led to the Amer Rev: The ___ set forth in early America: a political, religious and economic ___.
- Led to the Amer Rev: The idea of ____ which Britain had enjoyed through the Parliament and the colonists had witnessed
- He says you have a right to make money when you invest, economics, capitalism.
- He wrote "A Wealth of Nations".
5 True/False questions
life, liberty and the pursuit of material wealth → Led to the Amer Rev: The idea of ____ which Britain had enjoyed through the Parliament and the colonists had witnessed
Voltaire → Great Awakening: Through God's guidance and inclination ___ occurs
pre-destination → Edwards was a strong believer in _______.
Yale, 13 → Jonathan Edwards went to ___ at age __. (School)
Thomas Paine → He was an author of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776 (where he listed 26 grievances, and referred to King George III as "he" )