5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Patrick Henry
- conservative; radical
- Benjamin Franklin
- a READ: Events and Laws Leading to the American Revolution, France gives up rights to north American territory, Stamp Act, Townshend Acts, Glass Act, Sugar Act, Tea Act/Boston Tea Party, Boston Massacre, Quartering
- b Who didn't really write Poor Richard's Almanac?
- c Jonathan Edwards was both a ___ and ____.
- d ____ was a French philosopher
- e He said "Give me liberty or give me death."
5 Multiple choice questions
- He says you have a right to make money when you invest, economics, capitalism.
- He wrote "A Wealth of Nations".
- made bumper stickers
- When was the Declaration of Independence signed?
- Jonathan Edwards went to ___ at age __. (School)
5 True/False questions
Voltaire → He came up with separation of church and state. He was a French philosopher, also.
Benjamin Franklin → The theme emphasizes that ____ is a universal goal.
John Locke → Led to the Amer Rev: - The separation of church and state stated by ___
Adam Smith → Led to the Amer Rev: The writings of the British philosopher ____ which instilled the idea that all human beings had natural rights and are entitled to political and economic freedoms regardless of birth—unlocked inalienable rights—greatly influenced by Jefferson
Great Awakening → He wrote Common Sense