5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- women try to time this by temperature changes
- Which of the following absorb heat from the testes?
- Which of the following structures makes up most of the male urethral length?
- what does the pampiniform venous plexus do?
- the reason why they testes are suspended in the scrotum is
- a ovulation
- b cools arterial blood to keep the testes below core body temperature
- c the pampiniform plexus
- d spongy urethra
- e regulate temperature
5 Multiple choice questions
- increases its surface area
- paramesonephric folds
- corpus luteum.
5 True/False questions
this supports the uterine tubes → mesosalpinx
the ridge formed by the labia minor → fourchette
The usual site of fertilization is the → testes
Conversion of haploid spermatids to spermatozoa is specifically called __________. → spermiogenesis
what hormone is responsible for the secondary sex characteristics found in women → parasympathetic stimulation