5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- where is sperm stored?
- the ridge formed by the labia minor
- Which is the most correct sequence of sperm flow in the male duct system?
- The __________ develop into the female duct system.
- the pigmented skin that surrounds the nipple
- a fourchette
- b epididymis
- c areola
- d seminiferous tubules, epididymis, vas deferens, ampulla, ejaculatory duct, urethra
- e paramesonephric folds
5 Multiple choice questions
- seminiferous tubules
- parasympathetic stimulation
5 True/False questions
what do interstitial cells do? → make testosterone
the most common bacterial infection in the US → chlamydia
the surges in LH that occurs during the middle of the ovarian cycle triggers → tubules
The organ that makes estrogen and progesterone is the __________. → ovary
the mucosal lining in the uterus → fimbriae