5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The __________ develop into the female duct system.
- The organ that makes estrogen and progesterone is the __________.
- blood flow increases to the penis in response to
- The __________ of the mammary glands are responsible for producing milk during lactation.
- what hormone is responsible for the secondary sex characteristics found in women
- a paramesonephric folds
- b alveoli
- c estrogen
- d ovary
- e parasympathetic stimulation
5 Multiple choice questions
- functional layer of the endometrium
5 True/False questions
which of the following hormones causes the oocyte to mature → the pampiniform plexus
one of the limited number women have in their lifetimes → ampulla
Which cell type is actually ovulated from the ovary? → secondary oocyte
the ridge formed by the labia minor → inhibin
the reason why they testes are suspended in the scrotum is → regulate temperature