5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following structures makes up most of the male urethral length?
- foreskin by another name
- Which of the following absorb heat from the testes?
- Conversion of haploid spermatids to spermatozoa is specifically called __________.
- blood flow increases to the penis in response to
- a spermiogenesis
- b parasympathetic stimulation
- c spongy urethra
- d prepuce
- e the pampiniform plexus
5 Multiple choice questions
- cools arterial blood to keep the testes below core body temperature
5 True/False questions
the primary sex organ of the the male is the → uterine tube
the barometer hormone → inhibin
what do interstitial cells do? → spermatogonia
The __________ develop into the female duct system. → testes
egg formation → mammography