5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The organ that makes estrogen and progesterone is the __________.
- The basic difference between spermatogenesis and oogenesis is that __________.
- what does the pampiniform venous plexus do?
- sperms acrosomes contain
- male stem cells
- a spermatogonia
- b ovary
- c one mature ovum is produced in oogenesis, and four mature sperm are produced in spermatogenesis
- d cools arterial blood to keep the testes below core body temperature
- e enzymes
5 Multiple choice questions
- seminiferous tubules, epididymis, vas deferens, ampulla, ejaculatory duct, urethra
- uterine tube
- functional layer of the endometrium
5 True/False questions
this is usually associated with the pituitary gland → infundibulum
blood flow increases to the penis in response to → parasympathetic stimulation
the opening of the female reproductive tract → tubules
a natural antibiotic that females produce → make testosterone
In response to warmth, the scrotum __________. → seminiferous tubules