5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- after 9 months this becomes the largest muscle in the female body
- The __________ develop into the female duct system.
- _____________ cells are located between seminiferous tubules, produce testosterone
- Which is the most correct sequence of sperm flow in the male duct system?
- blood flow increases to the penis in response to
- a uterus
- b seminiferous tubules, epididymis, vas deferens, ampulla, ejaculatory duct, urethra
- c parasympathetic stimulation
- d interstitial
- e paramesonephric folds
5 Multiple choice questions
- functional layer of the endometrium
- cools arterial blood to keep the testes below core body temperature
- seminal plasmin
- the pampiniform plexus
5 True/False questions
this is usually associated with the pituitary gland → endometrium
which of the following hormones causes the oocyte to mature → the pampiniform plexus
In response to warmth, the scrotum __________. → seminiferous tubules
within the ovary, progesterone is produced by the → corpus luteum.
the primary sex organ of the the male is the → testes