5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the ridge formed by the labia minor
- this supports the uterine tubes
- The __________ develop into the female duct system.
- The __________ of the mammary glands are responsible for producing milk during lactation.
- The functional layer of the endometrium is shed in response to __________.
- a mesosalpinx
- b paramesonephric folds
- c fourchette
- d alveoli
- e decreased progesterone levels
5 Multiple choice questions
- make testosterone
5 True/False questions
sperm are produced in the _____________ → fourchette
where fertilization occurs in the female reproductive tract → tubules
egg formation → mammography
after 9 months this becomes the largest muscle in the female body → regulate temperature
the most common bacterial infection in the US → uterine tube