5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- reproductive cloning
- a a five-carbon sugar, a nitrogen base, and at least one phosphate group
- b A genetically identical copy of DNA, a cell, or an organism.
- c specific alleles carried by an individual
- d Technology that produces genetically identical individuals; e.g., artificial twinning, SCNT.
- e Stage of mitosis when cell's chromosomes align midway
5 Multiple choice questions
- abnormal mass of cells that lost control over their cell cycle.
- a pair of recessive alleles at a locus on homologous chromosomes; e.g., aa.
- removes phosphate group and inhibits mitosis
- Mature female gamete
- region on a chromosome where sister chromatids are attached.
5 True/False questions
sequence → Mature male gamete.
cytokinesis → cell division mechanism that maintains the chromosome number.
growth factor → Stage of mitosis and meiosis in which chromosomes condense a become attached to spindles.
zygote → Heritable unit of information in DNA
DNA replication → Process by which a cell duplicates its DNA before it divides.