5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- bipolar spindle
- a Permanent, small-scale change in DNA. Primary source of new alleles
- b dynamically assembled array of microtubules that moves chromosomes during mitosis or meiosis.
- c identical alleles at a gene locus on the chromosome, AA.
- d Mature male gamete.
- e products of two or more gene pairs that influence a single trait
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mature, haploid reproductive cell
- cell division mechanism that maintains the chromosome number.
- The sum of all chromosomes in a cell of a given type
- Heritable unit of information in DNA
- Fusion of a sperm nucleus and an egg nucleus
5 True/False questions
probability → the chance a particular outcome of an event will occur; depends on the total number of outcomes possible.
hybrid → two (2n) of each type of chromosome characteristic
cytokinesis → A nitrogen-containing base in nucleotides; also, base-pairs with guanine in DNA and RNA.
DNA replication → Process by which a cell duplicates its DNA before it divides.
codominance → alleles that are both fully expressed neither is dominant or recessive.