A quadrilateral with both pairs of opposite sides parallel
1. Opposite sides are congruent. 2. Opposite angles are congruent. 3. Consecutive angles are supplementary. 4. Diagonals bisect each other.
A quadrilateral with four congruent sides.
1. A rhombus is a parallelogram (all 4 parallelogram properties) 2. Diagonals are perpendicular 3. Each diagonal bisects a pair of opposite angles
A quadrilateral with four congruent angles.
1. A rectangle is a parallelogram (all 4 parallelogram properties) 2. Diagonals are congruent
A quadrilateral with four congruent angles and four congruent sides. (It is a rhombus and a rectangle).
1. All the properties of a rhombus 2. All the properties of a rectangle
A quadrilateral with exactly one pair of parallel sides. The non-parallel sides are called legs. The parallel sides of the trapezoid are called bases. The two angles that share a base of a trapezoid are called base angles.
Isosceles Trapezoid Definition
A trapezoid with congruent legs.
Isosceles Trapezoid Properties
1. Each pair of base angles is congruent. 2. The diagonals are congruent.
A quadrilateral with two pairs of consecutive sides congruent and no opposite sides congruent.