5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rift Valley
- Volcanic Mountains
- a an area with similar characteristics.
- b the shape of the land
- c to wear away the surface of the Earth
- d A long, narrow valley in Earth's crust where two continental plates are separating or between two faults.
- e mountains that form when molten rock erupts onto the earth's surface
5 Multiple choice questions
- mountains that form where two plates collide and force layers of rock into folds
- a vast treeless plain in the Arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line. Bushes, grasses, mosses, and similar plants dominate.
- climate that has warm summers and cool winters
- tropical storm with violent wind and heavy rain
- low-lying wet land that floods in wet weather
5 True/False questions
Escarpement → an area of low, wet, spongy land
Vortex → a mass of rotating or whirling fluid or air that whirls in a rotary direction
Tectonic → an area with similar characteristics.
Plateau → a raised area of flat land
Maritime Climate → the prevailing conditions of precipitation and temperature