5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rift Valley
- Volcanic Mountains
- a trees such as evergreens that have cones and needle-shaped leaves, and keep their foliage throughout the winter
- b the prevailing conditions of precipitation and temperature
- c A long, narrow valley in Earth's crust where two continental plates are separating or between two faults.
- d mountains that form when molten rock erupts onto the earth's surface
- e steep cliff or slope formed by erosion or faulting
5 Multiple choice questions
- a raised area of flat land
- Northern, or of the Arctic.
- an area of low, wet, spongy land
- pertaining to the structure of the earth's crust
- climate that has warm summers and cool winters
5 True/False questions
Continental Climate → climate type that is strongly influenced by the closeness of an ocean or other large water body. The annual temperature range tends to be small and precipitation is high.
Glaciation → the changing of landforms by slowly moving glaciers (sheets of ice)
Deciduous → a name for trees which lose their leaves every year
Delta → an area of low, wet, spongy land
Rain-Shadow → a brief, violently destructive windstorm occurring over land, funnel-shaped