5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a movement along a crack (fault) or cracks in the earth's crust
- b the changing of landforms by slowly moving glaciers (sheets of ice)
- c Northern, or of the Arctic.
- d slightly salty
- e Area on the leeward slope of mountain range where percipitation is greatly reduced compared to the wind ward slope on the other side.
5 Multiple choice questions
- tropical storm with violent wind and heavy rain
- mountains that form when molten rock erupts onto the earth's surface
- a name for trees which lose their leaves every year
- pertaining to the structure of the earth's crust
- trees such as evergreens that have cones and needle-shaped leaves, and keep their foliage throughout the winter
5 True/False questions
Sedimentary → rock that is formed from layers of sediments that are pressed and squeezed together until it hardens
Sink → a place in which liquid collects
Plateau → Northern, or of the Arctic.
Vegetation → the changing of landforms by slowly moving glaciers (sheets of ice)
Topography → the shape of the land