5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Khufu's tomb
- Rosetta Stone
- a the Great Pyramid of Giza
- b female pharaoh who expanded trade (wore a beard)
- c Egyptian god of the underworld and judge of the dead - The Green Dude
- d Stone that contained carved messages in hieroglyphics, Greek and demotic. Led to deciphering of hieroglyphics.
- e Hyksos military innovation, two wheeled horse drawn battle cart
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hawk headed god of the sky and the pharaohs
- the flat, wide area of land along a river
- the people from western Asia who invaded Egypt thus beginning the second Intermediate period
- 4,100 miles
- Dry riverbed filled by rainwater from rare downpours
5 True/False questions
Blue Nile → The branch of the Nile River that originates at Lake Victoria
delta → a low triangular area where a river divides before entering a larger body of water
Thoth → God of wisdom, learning and writing. Often depicted with the head of an ibis.
cataract → a large waterfall; any strong flood or rush of water
Nefertiti → queen of Egypt and wife of Akhenaton. Considered to be the most beautiful woman in .the world.