Upgrade to remove ads
Test 1 2015 Ms. Xiques
Terms in this set (40)
Change the image width to be 450 pixels without keeping the aspect ratio of the image
1) click the image menu and select print...
2) In the Photoshop print settings change the color handling to Photoshop Manages Colors
3) click print
which of the following three are valid uses of the lasso tool?
to remove a selected are from an image to make a selection and use content aware- fill and make a non geometric selection
Use the crop tool to straighten the image using the rooftop as a guide
1) select the crop tool from the tool box on the left
2) in the control bar along the top click the icon next to the word straighten
3) click and drag a line across the image using the rooftop as a guide
4) press enter
Skew the image by giving it a horizontal skew of 2 and a vertical skew of 10
1) click the edit menu and hover over transform and select skew
2) in the control bar along the top change the horizontal to 2 and vertical to 10
3) press enter
Apply a non destructive curves adjustment to the image using the color negative RGB preset
1) in the adjustments panel on the right create a new curves adjustments layer by clicking the urves icon
2) click the drop down next to preset and change it to color negative (RGB)
Use the lasso tool and content aware fill command to remove the woman from the beach
1) select the lasso tool from the tool box on the left and use it to draw around the woman on the beach
2)Click the edit menu and select fill...
3) under contents make sure it says use: content aware then click ok
which of the following is NOT a phase involved in project plan?
Use Styles presets to change the Blue Rectangle to use the Puzzle (Image) style
1) select the layer with the blue rectangle
2) open the styles panel
3) select the puzzle(image) style
load the selection called apple to create a layer mask that reveal the apple selection so the white background shows through.
1) click the select menu and choose load selection
2) in the load selection dialog box click the drop down next to channel and select apple
3) in the layer menu, hover over layer mask and click reveal selection
update the linked smart object so that it reflect, the changes made in the ellipse 1.psb master file.
1) in the layers panel, select the layer named ellipse
2) in the layer menu hover over smart object and select re-link file
3) in the replace object dialog box select ellipse 1.psb and click place.
change the font of the word photograph to be Arial with a size of 18pt.
1) select the text layer with your cursor
2) in the tool bar on the left, choose type tool
3) in the option bar along the top of the UI, change the font to be Arial and change the font size to 18pt.
veiw guides and lock them so they cant be moved.
1) in the veiw menu, hover over show and select guides
2) in the veiw menu click lock guides.
create a new document made for HDV/HDTV 720p video. name the document movie.
1) i the file menu select new
2) for the name type movie
3) click the drop down next to the preset and select film and video
4) for size, choose HDV/HDTV 720p
5) leave all other defaults
6) click okay.
change the opacity of the sign on the layer 1 to 90% and change the blending mode to hard light.
1) select the layer named layer 1
2) at the top of the layers panel, change the opacity to 90%
3) click the layer blending mode drop down and select hard light
which of the following are the best practices that should be done in Photoshop before placing the images in In-design.
before placing images in In-design you should edit in RGB mode, then convert your image to CMYK mode and make any additional color and tonal adjustments. you should also use the proof colors command to view a soft proof to see more accurate preview of the final printed version.
from the following options which two are benefits of using a linked smart object in Photoshop.
linked smart object are automatically updated if the source file is changed and enable the ability perform non destructive transforms without losing original quality.
which of the following options is an added benefit of using a linked smart object over just using a smart object in Photoshop
when you are using a linked smart object, smart objects are automatically uploaded if the source file is changed.
display the rulers and set the units of measure to pixels.
1) click view> ruler
2) right click on a ruler and choose pixels.
create a new brush based on a 19 hard brush to work with a drawing tablet, adjusting the size jitter to 25% and the angle jitter to 30% in the shape dynamics, naming it tabletbrush.
1) click brush tool
2) select the 19 hard brush from the brush preset picker by clicking on the arrow on the right of the brush type already selected
3) open the brush panel and click on shape dynamics change size jitter to 25% and angle jitter to 30%
4) click on the create new brush icon
5) type tabletbrush in the name box and click okay.
create a new group titled Niagara falls and place the three layers in the group.
1) click on the create a new group...icon at the bottom of the group layers panel
2) rename the group 1 folder Niagara falls
3) drag each layer into the group until all layers are inside the group
add the text "Buffalo, New York" to the very top center of the image, using the font copper black, dark blue(#0b3074) and 36pt apply an arc lower warp with the default settings.
1) select the type tool in the left tool panel
2) point and click on the very top center of the image, in the sky area
3) type "buffalo, New York
4) on the option panel change font to copper black and the size to 36pt
5) click the dark grey box on the right of the text alignment buttons to bring up the color picker window
6) click on the # box at the bottom of the window and type the bex value 0b3074 for dark blue then click okay
7) on the options panel click the create warp text icon
8) select arc lower from the style drop down
9) click okay
10) click the check mark button on the option bar.
which of the following methods is a very good way to quickly explore creative options and ensure you are creating something the client is happy with.
making rough sketches in a good way to quickly explore creative options and ensure you are creating something the client is happy with.
create new library named buttons. add the blue buttons graphic to the new library.
1) in the libraries panel click the drop down that says my library and select create new library
2) for the library name type buttons and click create
3) select the rectangle layer then in the libraries panel click add graphic.
recording an action will be the quickest make changes to all the images,which of the following steps should you include in your action.
use RGB color mode and constrain image proportions when exporting for web.
what feature of the history panel allows you to quickly compare and revert to an earlier state.
snapshot can be used to easily compare different effects on the same image. you can also use snapshot to quickly return to an earlier state of your work.
Which path would you follow to add new colors to an existing swatch library?
new colors can be added to an existing swatch library via the window> swatches.
which of the following features would be the most effective to move the tree to the right side of the image.
content aware move would be the most effective way to move the tree to the right side of the image.
What type of editing would you use if you wanted to preserve the original image data?
non destructive editing allows you to edit an image while preserving the original image data in case you want to revert to it later.
match the appropriate editing method to the scenarios below.
-masking:mask are non destructive because they can be re-edited without altering the original pixels they hide.
-using adjustment layers: adjustment layers apply adjustment on a separate layers, leaving the original layer intact.
-transforming smart object: scaling, rotating or wrapping wont over write the original file data when using smart object
-making adjustment using the image then adjustment menu: unlike adjustment panel, adjustments made through the image> adjustment menu are considered destructive because they do not apply an adjustment layer automatically.
-using clone stamp tool: using the stamp clone stamp tool can be done non destructively nut only if you create a separate adjustment layer first.using the clone stamp tool directly on the original image does alter the image data.
create a new image size preset that has a width of 1094px and a height of 672px and name it pamphlet.
1) under the file menu, select new
2) in the new document dialog box, for width type 1094px and the height type 672px
3) click save preset
4) in the new document preset dialog box type pamphlet for the name and click okay.
when apply a filter to a text layer, how can you ensure that the type's edit-ability is not lost.
to ensure that the type's edit-ability is not lost you need to connect the type layers into a smart object.
Create a medium quality JPEG of the image for web. Give it a width of 480 and height of 320.
1) click the file menu and under the export section select save for web
2) change the drop down below preset to JPEG and change the drop down below to medium
3) change the width to 480 and the height to 320
4) click save...then click save again.
Is is important to consider copyright anytime you work on a project. Which of the following correctly describes a copyright.
A copy right is the exclusive right to copy, diatribe and profit from a work.
Which option is NOT a factor when determining which kind of image to include in your project for a target audience.
Your own stylic preference is NOT a factor when determining which kimd of image to include in your project for a target audience.
Which of the following correctly describes character tracking.
Character tracking is used to change the spacing between all character in a block of text.
To increase the readability of the brochure, change the tracking on the word brochure to 75.
1) select the text layer
2) open the character panel
3) select the drop down next to taking and select 75.
Export the layer with the mountain image to be used as a background for the website. Export as a JPG and name it mountain.
1)click layer menu and select Export as
2)in the export as windoeb change the file type to JPG and click export
3) in the export window, type mountain for the file name and click save.
To make a button for the webpage, use one shape to cut away part of the other. Create a 300 pixel by 300 pixel square that cuts away the green circle shape to reveal the background.
1) in the tool bar select the rectangle too
2) in the option bar along the top of the UI, select the path operations drop down and choose subtract front shape
3) click the cursor on the green circle shape
4) in the create rectangle dialog, type 300px for height and 300px for width
5) click okay
Which of the following would be believable you will need to provide as you work through the project.
You will need to provide project specifications and design comps ober the course of the project.
Select the best definition of typography.
typography is the art and design of arranging the type when choosing a font, font style and color.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Photoshop CC 2015 Test 1 Training
adobe photoshop tools
Photoshop Certification Questions
study for photoshop test
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Test 4 Ms. Xipues
PHOTOSHOP TEST 3 MS. XIQUES