6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a theory about reality assumed to be true without examining or evaluating contradictory data.
- a group of people who form an alliance for a common purpose and engage in unlawful criminal activity.
- behavior based on respect fro persons in authority.
- loosely organized reference groups of cliques.
- is aggressive behavior intended to cause harm or distress. It occurs repeatedly over time in an unbalanced relationship of power or strength.
- techniques used to measure patterns of acceptance, neglect, and rejection among members of a group.
5 True/False questions
Reality Testing → testing assumptions against facts.
Social Competence → behavior informed by an understanding of others' feelings and intentions, the ability to respond appropriated, and knowledge of the consequences of one's actions.
Morality of Cooperation → behavior based on respect fro persons in authority.
Cognitive Conceit → conceptions, and reasoning about people, the self-relations between people. social group's roles and rules, and the relation of such conceptions to social behavior.
Sociotherapy → techniques used to measure patterns of acceptance, neglect, and rejection among members of a group.