6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- is aggressive behavior intended to cause harm or distress. It occurs repeatedly over time in an unbalanced relationship of power or strength.
- loosely organized reference groups of cliques.
- conceptions, and reasoning about people, the self-relations between people. social group's roles and rules, and the relation of such conceptions to social behavior.
- behavior based on respect fro persons in authority.
- testing assumptions against facts.
- behavior informed by an understanding of others' feelings and intentions, the ability to respond appropriated, and knowledge of the consequences of one's actions.
5 True/False questions
Morality of Cooperation → behavior based on respect fro persons in authority.
Cliques → loosely organized reference groups of cliques.
Assumptive Reality → Elkind's term for children in Piaget's stage of concrete operations who put too much faith in their reasoning ability and cleverness.
Social Support → resources (tangible, intellectual, social, emotional) provided by others in times of need.
Gang → a group of people who form an alliance for a common purpose and engage in unlawful criminal activity.