5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- solubility rule 2:
- law of conservation of mass:
- solubility rule 5:
- a react with liquid water to produce a base + h2 (oh and h2)
- b matter is neither created nor destroyed!
- c nitrates and acetates are soluble.
- d except for those in rule 1, carbonates, hydroxides, oxides, sulfides, and phosphates are insoluble.
- e react with steam to produce a metaloxide + h2 (h2o and h2)
5 Multiple choice questions
- group 1A and ammonium is soluble!
- a+bc= b+ac
- chemical bonds are broken, atoms are rearranged and new chemical bonds are formed.
5 True/False questions
solubility rule 4: → all sulfates are soluble except those of barium, strontium, lead, calcium, silver, and mercury I.
if the yield sign has elec: → products
the middle arrow: → this means a catalyst is present!
decomposition reactions: → hydrocarbon + o2= co2 + h2o
solubility rule 3: → all sulfates are soluble except those of barium, strontium, lead, calcium, silver, and mercury I.