5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- solubility rule 3:
- In single replacement rxns:
- if the yield sign has elec:
- single replacement rules:
- a are at the right of the equation, they always stay there never change!
- b metals replace metals visversa! metals can replace hydrogen.
- c this means electricity is used!
- d a element can replace any element in a compound if the element in the compound is below it on the electromotive series.
- e binary compounds of group 17 other than F with metals are soluble except those of silver, mercury I, and lead
5 Multiple choice questions
- matter is neither created nor destroyed!
- hydrocarbon + o2= co2 + h2o
- they have to do with the electromotive series. it arranges most reacted to least reacted.
- chemical bonds are broken, atoms are rearranged and new chemical bonds are formed.
5 True/False questions
solubility rule 1: → all sulfates are soluble except those of barium, strontium, lead, calcium, silver, and mercury I.
k-pb: → react with steam to produce a metaloxide + h2 (h2o and h2)
Diatomic elements: → they form a 7 on the periodic table: H, N, F,Cl,O,Br,I. all have a 2 at the end
the middle arrow: → this means a catalyst is present!
Double replacement: → a+bc= b+ac