5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- solubility rule 4:
- law of conservation of mass:
- on the left is the:
- single replacement rxns with nonmetals:
- a matter is neither created nor destroyed!
- b reactants
- c only use the periodic table, no electromotive series! a nonmetal can replace a nonmetal below itself on the periodic table!
f, o, cl, br, i
- d are at the right of the equation, they always stay there never change!
- e all sulfates are soluble except those of barium, strontium, lead, calcium, silver, and mercury I.
5 Multiple choice questions
- nitrates and acetates are soluble.
- they have to do with the electromotive series. it arranges most reacted to least reacted.
- a+bc= b+ac
- group 1A and ammonium is soluble!
- have a reaction
5 True/False questions
if it has H2SO4: → a+b=ab
Double replacement reactions: → will occur only if: both products are soluble, and it is a reaction between a acid and a base! memorize solubility rules!
if a yield sign has a triangle on top: → this means the reaction is heated!
decomposition reactions: → hydrocarbon + o2= co2 + h2o
two soluble reactions: → hydrocarbon + o2= co2 + h2o