5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- solubility rule 2:
- one soluble and one insoluble:
- if it has H2SO4:
- solubility rule 1:
- two soluble reactions:
- a this means a catalyst is present!
- b nitrates and acetates are soluble.
- c have a reaction
- d group 1A and ammonium is soluble!
- e have no reaction
5 Multiple choice questions
- they form a 7 on the periodic table: H, N, F,Cl,O,Br,I. all have a 2 at the end
- are at the right of the equation, they always stay there never change!
- this means the reaction is heated!
- a+bc= b+ac
- hydrocarbon + o2= co2 + h2o
5 True/False questions
solubility rule 3: → group 1A and ammonium is soluble!
Double replacement reactions: → they have to do with the electromotive series. it arranges most reacted to least reacted.
In single replacement rxns: → they have to do with the electromotive series. it arranges most reacted to least reacted.
Double replacement: → ab+cd=cb+ad
k-na → react with steam to produce a metaloxide + h2 (h2o and h2)