5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- solubility rule 5:
- Single replacement rxns:
- Synthesis reactions:
- solubility rule 2:
- on the right is the:
- a 1)metal oxides + h2o form metal oh.
2) nonmetal oxides + h2o form oxy-acids.
3) alkali metals react readily with halogens to form salts.
4) many metals react readily with oxyen to form metal oxides.
- b except for those in rule 1, carbonates, hydroxides, oxides, sulfides, and phosphates are insoluble.
- c they have to do with the electromotive series. it arranges most reacted to least reacted.
- d nitrates and acetates are soluble.
- e products
5 Multiple choice questions
- the reactions does occur
- they form a 7 on the periodic table: H, N, F,Cl,O,Br,I. all have a 2 at the end
- metals replace metals visversa! metals can replace hydrogen.
- hydrocarbon + o2= co2 + h2o
5 True/False questions
one soluble and one insoluble: → have a reaction
if the yield sign has elec: → this means electricity is used!
single replacement: → a+bc= b+ac
Decomposition: → ab=a+b
if it has H2SO4: → a+b=ab