5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- on the right is the:
- both insoluble:
- Single replacement rxns:
- a they have to do with the electromotive series. it arranges most reacted to least reacted.
- b products
- c the reactions does occur
- d react with steam to produce a metaloxide + h2 (h2o and h2)
- e ab=a+b
5 Multiple choice questions
- they form a 7 on the periodic table: H, N, F,Cl,O,Br,I. all have a 2 at the end
- hydrocarbon + o2= co2 + h2o
- binary compounds of group 17 other than F with metals are soluble except those of silver, mercury I, and lead
- this means electricity is used!
- metals replace metals visversa! metals can replace hydrogen.
5 True/False questions
Synthesis: → are at the right of the equation, they always stay there never change!
k-na → will react with acids to produce a salt + h2
if it has H2SO4: → this means a catalyst is present!
Double replacement: → ab+cd=cb+ad
decomposition reactions: → hydrocarbon + o2= co2 + h2o