5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- closed comedones
- a Removal of excess dead cells from the skin surface.
- b Skin that does not produce enough sebum, indicated by absence of visble pores.
- c Chopping movement performed with the edges of the hands in massage.
- d a negatively charged electrode that is the source of electrons in an electrical device
- e Clogged follicles just under trhe skin surface.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an applicator for directing the electric current from the machine to the clients skin
- Application of light erays to the skin for treating disorders.
- enzyme peels in which a cream is applied to the skin before steaming and forms a hardened crust that is then massaged or rolled off the skin also called vegtal peeling
- Acids derived from plants, mostly fruit, and used to exfoliate the skin
- Chemical exfoliants that involve the use of enzymes that help speed up the breakdown of keratin, the protein in skin.
5 True/False questions
chemical exfoliants → Chemical agent that dissolves dead skin cells.
cream masks → Mask treatments for dry skin that do not harden or dry on the face.
Brushing machine → A rotating electric appliance with interchanheable brushes that can be attached to the rotating head.
ampoules → Sealed glass vials containing highly concentrated extract in a water or oil base.
chucking → Chopping movement performed with the edges of the hands in massage.