5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Brushing machine
- cleansing milks
- a A rotating electric appliance with interchanheable brushes that can be attached to the rotating head.
- b Light, continuous-stroking massage movement applied with fingers and palms in a slow and rhythmic manner.
- c Deep rubbing movement requiring pressure on the skin with the fingers or palm while moving them over an underlying structure.
- d Special cosmetic preparations applied to the face to tighten, tone, hydrate, and nourish the skin.
- e Nonfoaming lotion cleanser for the face.
5 Multiple choice questions
- enzyme peels in which a cream is applied to the skin before steaming and forms a hardened crust that is then massaged or rolled off the skin also called vegtal peeling
- Wash-off product that contains a surfacant.
- Mask treatments for dry skin that do not harden or dry on the face.
- Clay preparations used to stimulate circulation and temporary contract the pores of the skin
- Chopping movement performed with the edges of the hands in massage.
5 True/False questions
Alipidic → a positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device
Astringents → Oil or fatty ingredients that prevent moisture from leaving the skin.
exfoliants → Ingredient that assists in the process of exfoliation.
Alpha hydroxy acids → therapeutic use of essential oils
closed comedones → European term describing areas of diffuse redness and dilated red capillaries.