5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Alpha hydroxy acids
- a Liquid the helps remove excess oil in the skin.
- b Acids derived from plants, mostly fruit, and used to exfoliate the skin
- c Oil or fatty ingredients that prevent moisture from leaving the skin.
- d a negatively charged electrode that is the source of electrons in an electrical device
- e Substances that absorb moisture or promote the retention of moisture.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Chopping movement performed with the edges of the hands in massage.
- therapeutic use of essential oils
- a positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device
- Application of light erays to the skin for treating disorders.
- Sealed glass vials containing highly concentrated extract in a water or oil base.
5 True/False questions
contraindication → Deep rubbing movement requiring pressure on the skin with the fingers or palm while moving them over an underlying structure.
enzyme peels → Oil or fatty ingredients that prevent moisture from leaving the skin.
gommage → a negatively charged electrode that is the source of electrons in an electrical device
chemical exfoliants → Chemical agent that dissolves dead skin cells.
Brushing machine → A rotating electric appliance with interchanheable brushes that can be attached to the rotating head.