5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cleansing milks
- a therapeutic use of essential oils
- b Nonfoaming lotion cleanser for the face.
- c Skin that does not produce enough sebum, indicated by absence of visble pores.
- d Sealed glass vials containing highly concentrated extract in a water or oil base.
- e Liquid that helps remove the excess oil in the skin
5 Multiple choice questions
- Acids derived from plants, mostly fruit, and used to exfoliate the skin
- Substances that help speed up the breakdon of the keratin, the protein of skin.
- Wash-off product that contains a surfacant.
- Chemical exfoliants that involve the use of enzymes that help speed up the breakdown of keratin, the protein in skin.
- Mask treatments for dry skin that do not harden or dry on the face.
5 True/False questions
electrotherapy → Electrical facial treatment.
closed comedones → Clogged follicles just under trhe skin surface.
chemical exfoliants → Ingredient that assists in the process of exfoliation.
Brushing machine → Chopping movement performed with the edges of the hands in massage.
effleurage → an applicator for directing the electric current from the machine to the clients skin