5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- light therapy
- enzyme peels
- a Application of light erays to the skin for treating disorders.
- b Chemical exfoliants that involve the use of enzymes that help speed up the breakdown of keratin, the protein in skin.
- c an applicator for directing the electric current from the machine to the clients skin
- d Special cosmetic preparations applied to the face to tighten, tone, hydrate, and nourish the skin.
- e Substances that absorb moisture or promote the retention of moisture.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Nonfoaming lotion cleanser for the face.
- Light, continuous-stroking massage movement applied with fingers and palms in a slow and rhythmic manner.
- Substances that help speed up the breakdon of the keratin, the protein of skin.
- therapeutic use of essential oils
- Sealed glass vials containing highly concentrated extract in a water or oil base.
5 True/False questions
Brushing machine → Chopping movement performed with the edges of the hands in massage.
chemical exfoliants → Ingredient that assists in the process of exfoliation.
Alpha hydroxy acids → Acids derived from plants, mostly fruit, and used to exfoliate the skin
chucking → Chopping movement performed with the edges of the hands in massage.
hacking → Massage movement accomplished by grasping the flesh firmly in one hand and moving the hand up and down along the bone while the other hand keeps the arm or leg in a steady position.