7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A visual representation of data to help readers better understand relationships among data.
- Anything that appears on the screen that you can select and work with as a whole, such as a shape, picture, or chart.
- An object in a document that acts as if it were sitting in a separate layer on the page, and can be repositioned anywhere on the page.
- A word or phrase used in a search.
- A shape specifically designed to hold text.
- A special type of label in a drawing that consists of a text box with an attached line to point to something in the drawing
6 True/False questions
crop → To remove part of a picture
inline object → An object in a document that can be repositioned as if it were a character in the line of text.
graphic → A picture that helps illustrate the meaning of the text and make the page more attractive; graphics include predefined shapes, diagrams, and charts, as well as photographs and drawings.
WordArt → A predesigned chart or diagram that visually illustrates text and includes formatted graphics.
aspect ratio → A predesigned chart or diagram that visually illustrates text and includes formatted graphics.
selection rectangle → The box that appears around an object when it is selected.