7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A picture that helps illustrate the meaning of the text and make the page more attractive; graphics include predefined shapes, diagrams, and charts, as well as photographs and drawings.
- To remove part of a picture
- Anything that appears on the screen that you can select and work with as a whole, such as a shape, picture, or chart.
- A word or phrase used in a search.
- The relationship of an object's height to its width
- A shape specifically designed to hold text.
6 True/False questions
WordArt → A predesigned chart or diagram that visually illustrates text and includes formatted graphics.
diagram → A visual representation of data to help readers better understand relationships among data.
pull quote → A special type of label in a drawing that consists of a text box with an attached line to point to something in the drawing
SmartArt → Stylized text that is treated as an object.
rotation handle → A green circle that appears connected to a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drag to rotate the object.
clip art → A visual representation of numerial data, which can be in the form of lines, bars, wedges in pies, or other graphics. Also called graph.