7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Text set off from the main body of text in a text box that provides additional information for the reader.
- Anything that appears on the screen that you can select and work with as a whole, such as a shape, picture, or chart.
- A green circle that appears connected to a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drag to rotate the object.
- To remove part of a picture
- The relationship of an object's height to its width
- Graphics that are stored in the Clip Organizer or available online that you can insert in any document.
6 True/False questions
keyword → A special type of label in a drawing that consists of a text box with an attached line to point to something in the drawing
callout → To remove part of a picture
inline object → An object in a document that can be repositioned as if it were a character in the line of text.
floating object → An object in a document that acts as if it were sitting in a separate layer on the page, and can be repositioned anywhere on the page.
WordArt → Stylized text that is treated as an object.
graphic → To remove part of a picture