7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A predesigned chart or diagram that visually illustrates text and includes formatted graphics.
- A shape specifically designed to hold text.
- An object in a document that can be repositioned as if it were a character in the line of text.
- A square, circle, or set of three dots that appears on a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drage to resize the object.
- A visual representation of data to help readers better understand relationships among data.
- Graphics that are stored in the Clip Organizer or available online that you can insert in any document.
6 True/False questions
sidebar → Text set off from the main body of text in a text box that provides additional information for the reader.
keyword → A word or phrase used in a search.
rotation handle → A green circle that appears connected to a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drag to rotate the object.
floating object → An object in a document that acts as if it were sitting in a separate layer on the page, and can be repositioned anywhere on the page.
WordArt → Stylized text that is treated as an object.
object → Stylized text that is treated as an object.