7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Graphics that are stored in the Clip Organizer or available online that you can insert in any document.
- Anything that appears on the screen that you can select and work with as a whole, such as a shape, picture, or chart.
- An object in a document that can be repositioned as if it were a character in the line of text.
- To remove part of a picture
- A green circle that appears connected to a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drag to rotate the object.
- Text copied from a document and set off in a text box.
6 True/False questions
graphic → To remove part of a picture
text box → A shape specifically designed to hold text.
sizing handle → A square, circle, or set of three dots that appears on a selection rectangle around an object and that you can drage to resize the object.
keyword → A word or phrase used in a search.
sidebar → Text set off from the main body of text in a text box that provides additional information for the reader.
diagram → A visual representation of data to help readers better understand relationships among data.