5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nervous tissue
- Urinary System
- Lymphatic System
- Cell membrane
- a located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
- b forms the boundary of the cell
- c conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
- d ...
- e Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
- Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
- composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
- Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
5 True/False questions
DNA → Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
Reproductive System → Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
Epithelial tissue → Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
Nucleus → largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
System → A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.