5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cardiovascular System
- Muscle tissue
- a regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
- b produces movements (contract)
- c Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
- d composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- e gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
5 Multiple choice questions
- largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
- located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
- A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
- conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
- major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
5 True/False questions
Respiratory System → Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
Integumentary System → Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
DNA → comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
Tissue → group of similar cells that perform a specific function
Lymphatic System → ...