5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lymphatic System
- Reproductive System
- Cardiovascular System
- a Basic unit of life
- b ...
- c Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
- d composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- e group of similar cells that perform a specific function
5 Multiple choice questions
- regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
- conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
- produces movements (contract)
- Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
- forms the boundary of the cell
5 True/False questions
Connective tissue → produces movements (contract)
Chromosomes → gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
Respiratory System → Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
System → regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
Nucleus → Basic unit of life