5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cell membrane
- a group of similar cells that perform a specific function
- b largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
- c forms the boundary of the cell
- d comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
- e gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
5 Multiple choice questions
- regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
- major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
- Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
- A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
- Basic unit of life
5 True/False questions
Organ → comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
Muscle tissue → group of similar cells that perform a specific function
Chromosomes → located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
Respiratory System → Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
Connective tissue → produces movements (contract)