5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Respiratory System
- Lymphatic System
- Cardiovascular System
- a ...
- b Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
- c regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
- d composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- e group of similar cells that perform a specific function
5 Multiple choice questions
- major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
- A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
- conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
- Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
- forms the boundary of the cell
5 True/False questions
Connective tissue → Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
Nucleus → largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
DNA → Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
Chromosomes → gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
cytoplasm → gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)