5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Respiratory System
- Urinary System
- Connective tissue
- a Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
- b Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
- c Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
- d Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
- e located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
- group of similar cells that perform a specific function
- comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
- gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
5 True/False questions
Cell → Basic unit of life
System → A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
Muscle tissue → produces movements (contract)
Cardiovascular System → composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
Cell membrane → Basic unit of life