5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Muscle tissue
- Cell membrane
- Nervous tissue
- Connective tissue
- Epithelial tissue
- a major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
- b forms the boundary of the cell
- c produces movements (contract)
- d conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
- e Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
5 Multiple choice questions
- composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- group of similar cells that perform a specific function
- Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
- A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
5 True/False questions
Cell → comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
DNA → comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
Genes → comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
Integumentary System → Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
Organ → Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.