5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Integumentary System
- Epithelial tissue
- Lymphatic System
- Respiratory System
- a gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
- b Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
- c ...
- d Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
- e major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
5 Multiple choice questions
- located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
- conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
- Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
- group of similar cells that perform a specific function
- Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
5 True/False questions
Cell membrane → forms the boundary of the cell
Cardiovascular System → Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
Organ → Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
System → A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
Muscle tissue → group of similar cells that perform a specific function