5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lymphatic System
- Cardiovascular System
- a composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- b group of similar cells that perform a specific function
- c ...
- d located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
- e A group of organs that work together to perform complex functions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- produces movements (contract)
- gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
- forms the boundary of the cell
- Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
- Connects, supports, penetrates, and encases various body structures. Adipose, osseous, and blood.
5 True/False questions
Cell → comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
Reproductive System → Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
Integumentary System → Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
Urinary System → Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
Nucleus → largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.