5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cell membrane
- Epithelial tissue
- Urinary System
- Cardiovascular System
- a Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
- b major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
- c forms the boundary of the cell
- d composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- e Composed of kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Removes waste material(urine) from body, regulates fluid volume, maintains electrolytes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- group of similar cells that perform a specific function
- Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
- regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
- Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
5 True/False questions
DNA → comprises each gene; genetic material that regulates the activities.
Chromosomes → located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
Cell → regions within chromosomes, determine hereditary characteristics
System → group of similar cells that perform a specific function
Nucleus → Basic unit of life