5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nervous tissue
- Epithelial tissue
- Cardiovascular System
- a major covering of the external surface of the body; membranes major tissue in glands
- b Two or more kinds of tissue that together perform special body functions.
- c gel-like fluid inside the cell (outside the nucleus of cell)
- d composed of heart and blood vessels pumps and transports blood throughout the body
- e conduct impulses controlling and coordinating body activities.
5 Multiple choice questions
- produces movements (contract)
- largest structure within the cell, usually spherical and centrally located. Contains chromosomes for cellular reproduction.
- Composed of nose, pharynx(throat), larynx(voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchial tubes and lungs. Performs exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide within the body.
- located in the nucleus of the cell. 46 in normal cells except sex cells have 23.
- group of similar cells that perform a specific function
5 True/False questions
Lymphatic System → ...
Integumentary System → Composed of skin, nails, and glands. Forms a protective covering for the body, regulates body temperature, and makes Vitamin D.
Reproductive System → Composed of ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, and male system is composed of testes, urethra, penis, prostate gland. Responsible for hereditary and reproductive.
Cell membrane → forms the boundary of the cell
System → group of similar cells that perform a specific function