5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the third book of the Pentateuch examines the particulars of the Law
- b The core or essential message of the Gospel
- c meaning "Writings"
- d Refers to books in the Old Testament not found in the Hebrew Scripture
- e picks up the story of the Jews in the desert and takes them to the border of the Promised Land
5 Multiple choice questions
- Worship of something other than the true God
- meaning "Prophets"
- wise men who taught about the ways of God for a people struggling to live as a community
- recounts the Isralites' wandering in the desert for forty years
5 True/False questions
liturgy → meaning "Writings"
major prophets → For example, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekial
minor prophets → For example, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekial
TaNaK → meaning "law", the fist five books of the Bible,or Pentateuch
Micah → meaning "law", the fist five books of the Bible,or Pentateuch