5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a has been translated into more than two thousand languages
- b A greek word for "revelation"
- c the only book of the Old Testament whose author is identified: Jesus,Ben(son of) Sira
- d meaning "Writings"
- e a popular designation for the Hebrew Scriptures
5 Multiple choice questions
- Also referred to as deuterocanonical
- came from experiences the people had with God and with eachother
- his poetic images are drawn from rural life, and his viewpoint was that of a peasant outraged by the injustices landowners committed against the poor
- The official list of inspired books in the Bible
- Matthew,Mark,Luke and John
5 True/False questions
Leviticus → recounts the Isralites' wandering in the desert for forty years
Exodus → recounts the Isralites' wandering in the desert for forty years
liturgy → The offical public worship of the Church
idolatry → The offical public worship of the Church
kerygma → meaning "Prophets"