5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a From a word that means "seventy"
- b meaning "Writings"
- c Matthew,Mark,Luke and John
- d meaning "law", the fist five books of the Bible,or Pentateuch
- e picks up the story of the Jews in the desert and takes them to the border of the Promised Land
5 Multiple choice questions
- first part of the Bible; it is the inspired record of Salvation History before the coming of Jesus Christ
- Twelve prophets who have books of the Old Testament named for them
- wise men who taught about the ways of God for a people struggling to live as a community
- the work of several writers and editiors
- meaning "Prophets"
5 True/False questions
Bible → his poetic images are drawn from rural life, and his viewpoint was that of a peasant outraged by the injustices landowners committed against the poor
patriarchs → Abraham,Isaac, and Jacob
apocryphal books → A greek word for "revelation"
Sirach → meaning "law", the fist five books of the Bible,or Pentateuch
deuterocanonical → Refers to books in the Old Testament not found in the Hebrew Scripture