5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a "begininng"
- b Education in the faith
- c picks up the story of the Jews in the desert and takes them to the border of the Promised Land
- d "teaching"
- e the work of several writers and editiors
5 Multiple choice questions
- Refers to books in the Old Testament not found in the Hebrew Scripture
- Worship of something other than the true God
- wise men who taught about the ways of God for a people struggling to live as a community
- a popular designation for the Hebrew Scriptures
- Abraham,Isaac, and Jacob
5 True/False questions
Ketubim → meaning "Prophets"
Leviticus → the third book of the Pentateuch examines the particulars of the Law
apocryphal books → Also referred to as deuterocanonical
Bible → his poetic images are drawn from rural life, and his viewpoint was that of a peasant outraged by the injustices landowners committed against the poor
kerygma → The core or essential message of the Gospel