5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Preoperational is
- Two way street
- Harry and Margaret Marlow
- a When kids and parents share the power in their relationship
- b Performed studies of maternal seperation on mother and infant Reeses monkeys
- c The stage of development where fantasy, pretend play, imaginary friends and creativity are prevalent
- d Have the power in Authoritarian parenting
- e The attachment between human mother and infant
5 Multiple choice questions
- Type of attachment where baby has trust and is able to be left with a non mom caregiver
- Parenting style in which few rules are presented, a child's freedom is maximized and punishment is considered harmful for the child.
- Authoritative parenting.
- Social bonding between members of the same species
- The most rapid mental growth stage, where increased activity of a child is necessary
5 True/False questions
The preferred type of attachment between human mother and baby → Authoritative parenting.
Insecure attachment → The "bad" type of attachment
The result of Maternal separation → The stage of human development from ages 7 to 11
Preoperational → The stage of development where fantasy, pretend play, imaginary friends and creativity are prevalent
Secure attachment → The "good" type of attachment