5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Insecure attachment
- The preffered style of parenting is
- Children of Authoritative parents
- Diana Baumrind
- a Researcher who was an expert in parenting style
- b Have better self control and are psychologically healthy
- c Type of attachment where baby is insecure without mom and and has a high level of separation anxiety
- d Authoritative parenting.
- e Parenting style where parents word is law, children are to obey and to not obey = punishment for the children.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The "bad" type of attachment
- Type of attachment where baby has trust and is able to be left with a non mom caregiver
- Have the power in permissive parenting
- The developmental stage which spans from birth to age 2
- The substitutes provided to infant monkeys in place of their mothers
5 True/False questions
The preferred type of attachment between human mother and baby → Authoritative parenting.
Concrete operations → The stage of human development from ages 7 to 11
Authoritative parenting → Parenting style in which a democratic atmosphere is promoted with the parents setting limits for the children but also listen to the child's and respect the child
Imprinting → Social bonding between members of the same species
Cognitive theory → States there are four stages of development in the human mind: