5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Authoritative parenting
- Conrad Lawrence
- Insecure attachment
- The two "types" of attachment for humans
- a Type of attachment where baby is insecure without mom and and has a high level of separation anxiety
- b Parenting style in which a democratic atmosphere is promoted with the parents setting limits for the children but also listen to the child's and respect the child
- c Performed studies on imprinting using geese, ducks and chicks as subjects.
- d Secure and insecure attachment
5 Multiple choice questions
- The substitutes provided to infant monkeys in place of their mothers
- The attachment between human mother and infant
- The person has gained full abstract mental ability and the brain has fully developed
- Parenting style where parents word is law, children are to obey and to not obey = punishment for the children.
- The stage of human development from ages 7 to 11
5 True/False questions
Came up with the 3 "styles" of parenting → Authoritative parenting.
Secure attachment → Type of attachment where baby has trust and is able to be left with a non mom caregiver
Children of Authoritative parents → Have better self control and are psychologically healthy
Secure attachment → The "good" type of attachment
Preoperational is → The developmental stage between the ages of 2-7