5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The preffered style of parenting is
- Preoperational is
- Concrete operations
- Wire or terry cloth objects
- a The substitutes provided to infant monkeys in place of their mothers
- b The developmental stage between the ages of 2-7
- c The stage of development where fantasy, pretend play, imaginary friends and creativity are prevalent
- d Authoritative parenting.
- e The stage of human development from ages 7 to 11
5 Multiple choice questions
- An adult monkey who is a loner, is antisocial, has increased homosexual tendencies and beats and or kills any young they have
- Parenting style in which few rules are presented, a child's freedom is maximized and punishment is considered harmful for the child.
- Researcher who was an expert in parenting style
- States there are four stages of development in the human mind:
- Type of attachment where baby has trust and is able to be left with a non mom caregiver
5 True/False questions
When a babies needs are NOT met → The baby/person is insecure for life
Kids → Have the power in permissive parenting
Piaget → Have the power in Authoritarian parenting
Harry and Margaret Marlow → Performed studies on imprinting using geese, ducks and chicks as subjects.
Parents → Have the power in Authoritarian parenting