5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Concrete operations is
- a Parenting style where parents word is law, children are to obey and to not obey = punishment for the children.
- b The stage is also known as the age of reason and the child is more logical and reasonable
- c Social bonding between members of the same species
- d The attachment between human mother and infant
- e Parenting style in which few rules are presented, a child's freedom is maximized and punishment is considered harmful for the child.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The baby/person is insecure for life
- Performed studies on imprinting using geese, ducks and chicks as subjects.
- States there are four stages of development in the human mind:
- Researcher who was an expert in parenting style
- Authoritative parenting.
5 True/False questions
Children of Permissive parents → Have better self control and are psychologically healthy
Margaret Ainsworth → Have the power in Authoritarian parenting
Harry and Margaret Marlow → Performed studies of maternal seperation on mother and infant Reeses monkeys
In the Formal operations stage → The stage of human development after age 11 onward
6 months → Have the power in Authoritarian parenting