6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Jesus performed miracles ___________________.
- Simon, also called Peter, and his brother _____ were the first two Apostles that Jesus called.
- James and______, the sons of Zebedee, were also called to be Jesus' Apostles.
- The Apostle ______ left his job as a tax collector to follow Jesus' call.
- Jesus' miracles showed that the ________had begun.
- Jesus' healing and forgiveness were special signs that he was not only human but ______.
6 True/False questions
healing and forgiveness → In the Gospels we can read about how Jesus healed Bartimaeus, the ________.
miracles → In witnessing Jesus' _______, the disciples saw Jesus' power to act in ways that went beyond the ordinary laws of nature.
Sabbath → The is a__________ day set apart to rest and honor God.
Isaiah → Jesus teaches us that when we seek his healing, whether from physical ills, from hurt, or from the suffering caused by sin, we must have _____.
disciples → Jesus' _______ were men and women who traveled with Jesus, witnessed his healings and miracles, and heard his preaching.
Apostles → The word ________ means "one who is sent."