6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Jesus' miracles showed that the ________had begun.
- Jesus' _______ were men and women who traveled with Jesus, witnessed his healings and miracles, and heard his preaching.
- In the synagogue Jesus read the words of the prophet _____ and announced that he came to fulfill them.
- The Apostle ______ left his job as a tax collector to follow Jesus' call.
- Jesus' _____ and _________ were signs of the power of God's love active in the world.
- Simon, also called Peter, and his brother _____ were the first two Apostles that Jesus called.
6 True/False questions
twelve → While walking to Jesus across the water, as Jesus had commanded him, the Apostle ______ became afraid but was saved by Jesus.
Isaiah → Jesus was the Anointed One, who had come to fulfill the words of the prophet ______ by liberating people and setting them free from sickness, hunger, fear, sin, and even death.
Sabbath → The is a__________ day set apart to rest and honor God.
divine → Jesus' healing and forgiveness were special signs that he was not only human but ______.
blind man → Simon, also called Peter, and his brother _____ were the first two Apostles that Jesus called.
Peter → The Apostle ______ left his job as a tax collector to follow Jesus' call.