6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The Apostle ______ left his job as a tax collector to follow Jesus' call.
- In witnessing Jesus' _______, the disciples saw Jesus' power to act in ways that went beyond the ordinary laws of nature.
- The is a__________ day set apart to rest and honor God.
- Jesus teaches us that when we seek his healing, whether from physical ills, from hurt, or from the suffering caused by sin, we must have _____.
- In the synagogue Jesus read the words of the prophet _____ and announced that he came to fulfill them.
- Jesus was the Anointed One, who had come to fulfill the words of the prophet ______ by liberating people and setting them free from sickness, hunger, fear, sin, and even death.
6 True/False questions
Kingdom of God → In the Gospels we can read about how Jesus healed Bartimaeus, the ________.
Apostles → The word ________ means "one who is sent."
divine → Jesus' healing and forgiveness were special signs that he was not only human but ______.
blind man → In the Gospels we can read about how Jesus healed Bartimaeus, the ________.
apostle → The word ________ means "one who is sent."
to bring people to faith and to enhance their lives. → Jesus' _____ and _________ were signs of the power of God's love active in the world.