5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To bury; to place in a grave.
- b 1. to go to the country.
2. To cause to become rustic.
- c Cowardly; fearful.
- d 1. Spiritlike in lightness and delicacy.
2. Heavenly; celestial.
- e 1. Pertaining to a Christian minister or the duties accompanying the office.
2. Referring to life in open country or to fields for farming or grazing.
3. Pertaining to an idealized rural life.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ceramic clay used in pottery, statuary, and construction.
- A flatterer seeking favors or gain; a servile self-seeker.
- To dig out of the ground or from a grave; to disinter.
- 1. Referring to the center of the earth in measurement or observation.
2. Considering the earth as the center of a planetary system.
- 1. Typical of country life and people; simple; rough.
2. A rural person.
5 True/False questions
paramount → Of chief importance; primary; foremost.
phantasm → A phantom; an apparition; something unreal, as in a dream or a vision.
hyperborean → An exaggeration; a figure expressing excess.
hyperbole → 1. Far north; Arctic.
2. Very cold; frigid.
equanimity → 1. A powerful feeling of hostility or antagonism; hatred.
2. An animating spirit.