5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A swindler; a charlatan; a trickster.
- b To bury; to place in a grave.
- c 1. A powerful feeling of hostility or antagonism; hatred.
2. An animating spirit.
- d A high ridge of land jutting into a body of water; a headland.
- e 1. to go to the country.
2. To cause to become rustic.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A flatterer seeking favors or gain; a servile self-seeker.
- 1. Typical of country life and people; simple; rough.
2. A rural person.
- 1. Spiritlike in lightness and delicacy.
2. Heavenly; celestial.
- To dig out of the ground or from a grave; to disinter.
- Of chief importance; primary; foremost.
5 True/False questions
pastoral → Of chief importance; primary; foremost.
apogee → The point in its orbit when a planet or a satellite (usually the moon) is nearest the earth.
perigee → The point in its orbit when a planet or a satellite (usually the moon) is nearest the earth.
hyperbole → 1. Far north; Arctic.
2. Very cold; frigid.
geocentric → 1. Pertaining to the earth and its inhabitants.
2. Referring to land as distinct from water or air.