5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- nodes of ranvier
- Central Nervous System (CNS)
- a carry blood away from the heart
- b tiny vessles that allow for diffusion of nutrients, Oxygen, and waste at the alveoli and cells
- c Relay and process information; made of interneurons; brain and spinal cord
- d injection of dead/weakened VIRUSES so your body will produce memory B and T cells
- e gaps in the myelin sheath
5 Multiple choice questions
- produce specific antibodies that bind to the pathogen and disable it; "MP's"
- recieves oxygen rich blood from the left atrium and pumps it to the body (through Aorta)
- marker protein that can trigger an immune response; "name tag"
- work against any pathogen
- body responds to a harmless substance
5 True/False questions
diastolic → pressure when the heart is at rest
Motor division → division of the PNS that allows the body to react to sensory information
first line of defense → "Keep the bad guys out!"; skin, mucus membranes, antimicrobial proteins (in sweat) ...
Peripheral Nervous System (PNS) → transports gasses to and from the circulatory system
midbrain → relays visual and auditory information; controls muscle coordination