Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
Awana NIV UCBK2 New Hope Additional Information
Terms in this set (45)
The Ultimate Adventure is...
our relationship with Jesus.
How do we know the Bible is true? (1)
(1) We know the Bible is true because the Bible is God's Word. Jeremiah 10:10a
We were created to glorify the Lord.
He should come first in our lives
You are God's gift to your parents. - You are a reward from God to your mom & dad. - You are a heritage to your mom and dad. - God had a specific plan for your life when He put You in the care of your family.
Some things you can talk about are:
What's happening in school or with your friends, and the pastor's message (ask your parents what you don't understand).
Families should talk ...
and families should listen.
What do I need to know about God? (1)
(1) God offers me the ultimate gift. Ephesians 2:8-9
the "ability to respond" willingly and without complaining.
Family members have a responsibility to:
Help with chores; Respect each other's privacy; Care for a family member who is sick; Honor each other with gifts; Pray for each other; Love each other.
Growing up to soon...
only leads to trouble.
The Lord says that it's important..
to save yourself for marriage.
Being joyful and content...
comes from living for the Lord Jesus.
What do I need to know about the Lord Jesus Christ? (1)
(1) I need to know that Christ became a man so He could do what God had planned. Matthew 1:21
Just like the bear keeps coming back the garbage â€" and getting trapped...
so people return to the garbage of sin and get trapped.
According to 1 Peter 2:2, What kind of food do newborn babies desire?
Why you might have forgot what the pastor talked about last Sunday, it could have been because you were
Reading a book; Writing notes to your friends; Whispering to your friend; Playing tic-tac-toe; Coloring in the O's in the bulletin; Dreaming about the game
You need to listen and remember what the pastor says.
One way to do this is by taking notes.
Memorizing God's Word is a good thing to do all the time
because it is a great way to grow spiritually.
Communion is a picture of...
Christ's death, burial and resurrection.
What do I need to know about the Holy Spirit? (1)
(1) I need to know that I am baptized by the Holy Spirit. Colossians 2:12
When you trust Christ as Savior, the Holy Spirit gives you
one or more spiritual gifts.
You need to talk to God everyday.
You can talk to God about absolutely anything.
the Lord designed us to be...
part of a Growing church body.
How do we know the Bible is true? (2)
(2) We know the Bible is true because God says His Word is pure. Proverbs 30:5-6
How do we know the Bible is true? (3)
(3) We know the Bible is true because people witnessed the events of the Bible. 2 Peter 1:16
How do we know the Bible is true? (4)
(4) We know the Bible is true because the Bible is historically correct. 1 John 1:1
What do I need to know about God? (2)
(2) I need to know that God wants me to honor Him. Exodus 20:7a, 8
What do I need to know about God? (3)
(3) I need to know that God wants me to honor my family and my neighbors. Exodus 20:12-15
What do I need to know about God? (4)
(4) I need to know that God is merciful. Titus 3:5
The Bible tells us that ...
boys should treat girls as sisters and girls should treat boys as brothers (1 Peter 3:8).
What do I need to know about the Lord Jesus Christ? (2)
(2) I need to know that because of the Lord Jesus Christ, I am loved. Romans 5:8
What do I need to know about the Lord Jesus Christ? (3)
(3) I need to know that because of the Lord Jesus Christ, I can have salvation. Romans 4:5
What do I need to know about the Lord Jesus Christ? (4)
(4) I need to know that because of the Lord Jesus Christ, I am forgiven. 1 John 1:9
You might be the only Christian someone sees.
We should show others that We have a relationship with Christ by the way We live our lives.
According to Hebrews 5:12-14, What kind of food do you desire when you are grown?
What would be the "milk" of the Bible?
What it means to trust Christ. Maybe some things about people like Noah or Jonah.
What would be the "meat" of the Bible?
To really study the Bible and know what it says about a lot of different subjects. After awhile, you can easily tell the difference between good and evil.
Two reasons to memorize God's Word:
You will know Bible verses that can help you talk to your friends about Christ; You will know what the Bible says about right and wrong.
Baptism is another picture of...
our relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
What do I need to know about the Holy Spirit? (2)
(2) I need to know what it means to be filled with the Spirit. Galatians 5:16
What do I need to know about the Holy Spirit? (3)
(3) I need to know that the Holy Spirit helps me pray. Romans 8:26
What do I need to know about the Holy Spirit? (4)
(4) I need to know that I am sealed by the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 4:30
We are born with abilities and talents...
these are not spiritual gifts, but may be how the spiritual gift is "worked out" in our lives.
The Lord designed churches to be...
self-governing and responsible directly to the Lord.
God wants us to...
worship together, study His word together, pray together, serve together and encourage one another.
Sets with similar terms
T&T Ultimate Challenge book 1
Relief Society Phrases
Memory scriptures 40
AWANA TnT - Book 2 - Questions
Other sets by this creator
Awana NIV UABK2 New Hope Flashcards
Awana NIV UCBK2 New Hope Flashcards
Awana NIV UCBK1 New Hope Flashcards
Awana NIV UABK1 New Hope Flashcards
Other Quizlet sets
Video Collection Techniques
CAE Expert 8A p. 120-122, 126
CAI Test 1 (week 2)