5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how does the cause of viral hepatitis differ from that of toxic hepatitis?
- what are the medical terms for breathing or ventilation?
- what is the difference between cholelithiasis and cholecystitis?
- what is sleep apnea?
- a inhilation/inspiration or exhalation/expiration
- b viral hepatitis is caused by a virus;toxic hepatitis is a toxic reaction to chemical toxicants, hepatotoxic substances(ex. medications and alcohol)
- c cholelithiasis is the formation of gallstones from cholesteral and bilirubin; cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder
- d breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
- e nas/o rhin/o
5 Multiple choice questions
- abdomin/o celi/o lapar/o
- viral (herpes simplex) or bacterial (cadida albicans) infections.
- spir/o pnea
5 True/False questions
Which area/s refer to small intestine and large intestine? → small intestine is in the stomach area and the large intestine is the area from the end of the colon to the rectum
what is excretion? → elimination of materials that are not absorbed by the body.
How is a hiatal hernia caused? → breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
what are the characteristics of bacterial and viral pneumonia? → bacterial is sudden and severe; symptoms include fever, cough, chills and difficulty breathing.
Viral is gradual; symptoms include fever and a hacking cough...viral spreads through the lung fields where bacterial usually stays local
stomach → gastr/o