5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what are two most common causes of stomatitis?
- Which area/s refer to small intestine and large intestine?
- name the parts of the digestive system
- a viral (herpes simplex) or bacterial (cadida albicans) infections.
- b abdomin/o celi/o lapar/o
- c mouth, esophagus, stomach,small intestine,large intestine, rectum and anus
- d small intestine is in the stomach area and the large intestine is the area from the end of the colon to the rectum
- e gastr/o
5 Multiple choice questions
- viral hepatitis is caused by a virus;toxic hepatitis is a toxic reaction to chemical toxicants, hepatotoxic substances(ex. medications and alcohol)
- nas/o rhin/o
- bacterial is sudden and severe; symptoms include fever, cough, chills and difficulty breathing.
Viral is gradual; symptoms include fever and a hacking cough...viral spreads through the lung fields where bacterial usually stays local
5 True/False questions
breathing → spir/o pnea
How is a hiatal hernia caused? → breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
what is pulse oximetry? → nonivasive method of estimating the percentage of oxygen saturation in the blood.
what is excretion? → breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
chest → nas/o rhin/o