5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what are the medical terms for breathing or ventilation?
- Which area/s refer to small intestine and large intestine?
- what are the characteristics of bacterial and viral pneumonia?
- how does the cause of viral hepatitis differ from that of toxic hepatitis?
- a small intestine is in the stomach area and the large intestine is the area from the end of the colon to the rectum
- b inhilation/inspiration or exhalation/expiration
- c abdomin/o celi/o lapar/o
- d bacterial is sudden and severe; symptoms include fever, cough, chills and difficulty breathing.
Viral is gradual; symptoms include fever and a hacking cough...viral spreads through the lung fields where bacterial usually stays local
- e viral hepatitis is caused by a virus;toxic hepatitis is a toxic reaction to chemical toxicants, hepatotoxic substances(ex. medications and alcohol)
5 Multiple choice questions
- nonivasive method of estimating the percentage of oxygen saturation in the blood.
- thorac/o pector/o
- patient must have chronic bronchitits and emphysema.
- elimination of materials that are not absorbed by the body.
5 True/False questions
How is a hiatal hernia caused? → breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
duodenum → rect/o
what is sleep apnea? → breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
nose → thorac/o pector/o
what is the difference between cholelithiasis and cholecystitis? → cholelithiasis is the formation of gallstones from cholesteral and bilirubin; cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder