5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is pulse oximetry?
- what is the end portion of the large intestine called?
- name the parts of the digestive system
- a nonivasive method of estimating the percentage of oxygen saturation in the blood.
- b rectum
- c abdomin/o celi/o lapar/o
- d spir/o pnea
- e mouth, esophagus, stomach,small intestine,large intestine, rectum and anus
5 Multiple choice questions
- patient must have chronic bronchitits and emphysema.
- thorac/o pector/o
- caused by a defect in the diaphragm that lets part of the stomach slide up into the chest cavity, allowing stomach acid to invade the esophagus.
- inhilation/inspiration or exhalation/expiration
5 True/False questions
what is sleep apnea? → breathing cessation that happens periodically during sleep
stomach → abdomin/o celi/o lapar/o
Which area/s refer to small intestine and large intestine? → rectum
duodenum → duoden/o
how does the cause of viral hepatitis differ from that of toxic hepatitis? → viral hepatitis is caused by a virus;toxic hepatitis is a toxic reaction to chemical toxicants, hepatotoxic substances(ex. medications and alcohol)