According to Luke Chapter 20...
Terms in this set (11)
1. In Luke chapter twenty, when Jesus asked the chief priests, scribes and elders, "The baptism
of John - was it from heaven or from men," how did they respond?
a. From heaven.
b. From men.
c. They answered that they did not know where it was from
1. C (Luke 20:7)
2. In the Parable of the Wicked Vinedressers in Luke chapter twenty, what did the vinedressers
do the the son of the owner of the vineyard?
a. They gave him the fruit of the vineyard.
b. They beat him and cast him out.
c. They cast him out and killed him.
2. C (Luke 20:14-15)
3. Fill in the blank in Jesus' words in Luke chapter twenty: "Then He looked at them and said,
'What then is this that is written: 'The stone which the builders rejected has become the
____________'? Whoever falls on that stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind
him to powder.'"
a. "Chief cornerstone."
b. "Temple of God."
c. "Rock of salvation."
3. A (Luke 20:17-18)
4. According to Luke chapter twenty, the chief priests and scribes sent spies who pretended to be
righteous to watch Jesus in order to seize upon his words and deliver him to the power and
authority of who?
a. The ruler of the Pharisees.
b. The governor.
4. B (Luke 20:20)
5. In Luke chapter twenty, when spies asked Jesus, "Is it lawful for us to pay taxes to Caesar or
not," for what kind of coin did Jesus ask to use as an example?
a. A denarius.
b. A mina.
c. A shekel.
5. A (Luke 20:24)
6. Fill in the blanks in Jesus' words from Luke chapter twenty: "And He said to them, 'Render
therefore to _____________ that are ____________'s, and to God the things that are God's."
6. C (Luke 20:25)
7. According to Luke chapter twenty, which group denied that there is a resurrection?
7. B (Luke 20:27)
8. In Luke chapter twenty, some of the Sadducees ask Jesus a question about a family of
brothers who successively married the same woman, concluding with, "Therefore, in the
resurrection, whose wife does she become?" How many brothers did the Sadducees say married
8. B (Luke 20:38-33)
9. In Luke chapter twenty, Jesus responds to the Sadducees' question about marriage and the
resurrection by saying that those who attain the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are
given in marriage. According to Jesus, why will there be no marriage among the resurrected?
a. "For they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection."
b. "For they will no longer desire marriage, having died to all earthly desires."
c. "For they will be brides of the Bridegroom, and therefore will not marry others."
9. A (Luke 20:35-36)
10. Fill in the blank in Jesus' quotation of a psalm in Luke chapter twenty: "Now David himself
said in the Book of Psalms: '_____________ said to my Lord, 'Sit at My right hand, Till I make
Your enemies Your footstool.''"
b. "The Most High."
c. "The LORD."
10. C (Luke 20:42-43)
11. Fill in the blank in Jesus' words from Luke chapter twenty: "Beware of the scribes, who desire
to go around in long robes, love greetings in the marketplaces, the best seats in the synagogues,
and the best places at feasts, who devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayers.
These will receive _________________."
a. "A righteous judgment."
b. "Greater condemnation."
c. "Their reward."
11. B (Luke 20:46-47)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
The 100 Challenge
New Testament FINAL EXAM STUDY GUIDE
Luke W Questions
Luke 1 (NIV)
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Sacraments in the Orthodox Church
Vestments in the Orthodox Church
Orthodox Bible Questions
International Orthodox Churches
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
According to Luke Chapter 18...
According to Luke Chapter 17...
According to Luke Chapter 11...
According Luke Chapter 12