According to Luke Chapter 22...
Terms in this set (28)
1. According to Luke chapter twenty-two, what feast is called Passover?
a. The Feast of Weeks.
b. The Feast of Unleavened Bread.
c. The Feast of Firstfruits.
1. B (Luke 22:1)
2. According to Luke chapter twenty-two, Satan entered which member of the twelve?
a. Simon called the Zealot.
b. Judas son of James.
c. Judas, surnamed Iscariot
2. C (Luke 22:3)
3. According to Luke chapter twenty-two, what opportunity did Judas seek in which to betray
a. In the absence of the multitude.
b. In the presence of the multitude.
c. In private in the upper room.
3. A (Luke 22:6)
4. According to Luke chapter twenty-two, who did Jesus send to prepare the Passover for His
disciples and Him?
a. James and John.
b. Peter and James.
c. Peter and John.
4. C (Luke 22:8)
5. According to Luke chapter twenty-two, who were Peter and John to follow in order to find the
location in which they would prepare the Passover?
a. A man carrying a pitcher of water.
b. A man carrying a sacrificial lamb.
c. A man leading a colt.
5. A (Luke 22:10)
6. According to Luke chapter twenty-two, when Peter and John requested the guest room in
which to eat the Passover, by what title were they to refer to Jesus?
a. "The Lord."
b. "The Master."
c. "The Teacher."
6. C (Luke 22:11)
7. Fill in the blank in Jesus' words from Luke chapter twenty-two: "Then He said to them, 'With
fervent desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; for I say to you, I will no
longer eat of it until it is fulfilled ________________________."
a. "When I return in glory."
b. "In the kingdom of God."
c. "When I rise from the dead."
7. B (Luke 22:15-16)
8. Fill in the blank in Jesus' words from Luke chapter twenty-two: "And He took the bread, gave
thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, 'This is my body which is given for you; do this
a. "Until I return."
b. "As a holy sacrament of communion."
c. "In remembrance of Me."
8. C (Luke 22:19)
9. Fill in the blank in Jesus' words from Luke chapter twenty-two: "Likewise He also took the cup
after supper, saying, 'This cup is the _______________ in My blood, which is shed for you.'"
a. "Eucharistic sacrifice."
c. "New covenant."
9. C (Luke 22:20)
10. According to Luke chapter twenty-two, where was the hand of Jesus' betrayer during the
institution of the Lord's Supper?
a. With Him on the table.
b. Under the table, clutching the money paid for Jesus' betrayal.
c. Holding the directions Judas would use to betray Jesus.
10. A (Luke 22:21)
11. According to Luke chapter twenty-two, what dispute arose among the twelve during their last
supper with Jesus?
a. A dispute as to which of them should accompany Jesus to pray.
b. A dispute as to which of them should be considered greatest.
c. A dispute as to which of them should protect Jesus from being betrayed
11. B (Luke 22:24)
12. Fill in the blank in Jesus' words from Luke chapter twenty-two: "For who is greater, he who
sits at the table, or he who serves? Is it not he who sits at the table?
a. "Yet I am among you as the One who serves."
b. "All of you, serve me."
c. "You are called to be My servants until I come again."
12. A (Luke 22:27)
13. According to Luke chapter twenty-two, Jesus' disciples will sit on thrones in His kingdom and
a. The Gentiles.
b. The peoples of the earth.
c. The twelve tribes of Israel.
13. C (Luke 22:30)
14. In Luke chapter twenty-two, about which disciple did Jesus say, "Indeed, Satan has asked for
you, that he may sift you as wheat"?
a. Simon called the Zealot.
b. Simon Peter.
14. B (Luke 22:31)
15. According to Luke chapter twenty-two, what would not happen before Simon would deny
Jesus three times?
a. Morning prayers would be said in the Temple.
b. A rooster would crow.
c. The sun would rise.
15. B (Luke 22:34)
16. In Luke chapter twenty-two, how many swords did Jesus' disciples have among them?
16. C (Luke 22:38)
17. In Luke chapter twenty-two, where did Jesus go to pray after the last supper in the upper
a. The Mount of Olives.
b. The home of Mary and Martha.
c. The Temple.
17. A (Luke 22:39)
18. According to Luke chapter twenty-two, while Jesus prayed in the garden, for what were His
disciples to pray?
a. That they may not enter into temptation.
b. That they would faithfully lead Jesus' sheep.
c. That Jesus would not be betrayed.
18. A (Luke 22:40, 46)
19. Fill in the blank in Jesus' prayer from Luke chapter twenty-two: ""Father, if it is Your will, take
this cup away from Me; nevertheless ________________________."
a. "What will be, will be."
b. "Not My will, but Yours, be done."
c. "I submit to my destiny."
19. B (Luke 22:42)
20. Who appeared to strengthen Jesus while He prayed in the garden in Luke chapter twentytwo?
a. An angel from heaven.
b. John the Baptist.
c. Moses and Elijah.
20. A (Luke 22:43)
21. When Jesus agonizingly prayed in the garden in Luke chapter twenty-two, His sweat became
a. The trickle of a stream in summer.
b. The flow of the Jordan river.
c. Like great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
21. C (Luke 22:44)
22. According to Luke chapter twenty-two, why were the disciples sleeping while Jesus prayed in
a. From sorrow.
b. From tiredness.
c. From slothfulness.
22. A (Luke 22:45)
23. According to Luke chapter twenty-two, how did Judas betray the Son of Man?
a. By pointing at Him and proclaiming, "See, here is the man!"
b. With a kiss.
c. By throwing his money at Jesus' fee
23. B (Luke 22:47-48)
24. According to Luke chapter twenty-two, whose ear was struck off with a sword when Jesus
was arrested in Gethsemane?
a. The high priest.
b. The servant of the high priest.
24. B (Luke 22:50)
25. In Luke chapter twenty-two, when Peter denies Jesus three times, only one of the people to
whom Peter denied Him is described. What type of person was this?
a. A servant girl.
b. A Temple guard.
c. A Roman soldier
25. A (Luke 22:56)
26. Jesus is mocked and beaten in Luke chapter twenty-two. What is said to Him as He is
a. "Are You the King of the Jews?"
b. "You've come to save others, and You cannot even save Yourself!"
c. "Prophesy! Who is the one who struck You?"
26. C (Luke 22:64)
27. In Luke chapter twenty-two, how did Jesus respond when the Sanhedrin said to Him, "If You
are the Christ, tell us"?
a. "If I tell you, you will by no means believe."
b. "I am as you have said."
c. "Indeed, I am the Savior of the world."
27. A (Luke 22:67)
28. In Luke chapter twenty-two, how did Jesus respond when the Sanhedrin asked Him, "Are you
then the Son of God?"
a. "Again I say to you, you will by no means believe."
b. "You rightly say that I am."
c. He gave no response.
28. B (Luke 22:70)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
NT1 - final
Outline of John's Gospel
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Sacraments in the Orthodox Church
Vestments in the Orthodox Church
Orthodox Bible Questions
International Orthodox Churches
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
According to Luke Chapter 18...
According to Luke Chapter 17...
According to Luke Chapter 20...
According to Luke Chapter 11...