Upgrade to remove ads
Terms in this set (20)
Why do you want to go to Andover? Why Andover in particular?
- I am really interested in the harkness method
- mandarin class of around 15
- more time with 张老师
- one of the few classes where people are way above my level (like it because of that)
- Arts program
- been acting in mucicals for 7 years
- intereated in Fidelio
- sing accapella with anya and ava my sisters
-cave singing accapella (not talking about loo yah)
- singing in chior for 4 years and on stage for 7 years
- water polo
- plying for around 1 year
- excited to continue in high school
Have you ever been away from your parents before?
- given a lot of responsivilty
- Getting lost in wuhou temple
- mona palo school
- thanks for the pens, oh my god that is a soccer ball!!
- love the feeling
What is your favorite subject in school? Why is that your favorite subject?
- i am learning algrpebra
- you have 0,1,2, or infinet answers
- ted talks in 6th grade: infinit hotel (if you a hotel with infinet room, and infinte people staying at it, and then an infite number of busses with an infite amount of people on each all need room, how to you solve that?
I really like Ms. Kustin
- reqlly want to be around teachers who are extremely dedicated and are passionate about what they are teaching
- I like algebra
- I like accelerated courses
What do you like to do in your free time?
D&D with my campaining group (the vetrens)
Why is singing important to you?
How do you contribute to your community?
What will you bring to Andover?
What books do you like to read? Why?
What do you do to help yourself focus in school?
What type of writing do you like? Why do you like it?
What do you like about school?
What is your learning style?
How does setting goals help you accomplish them? Why did you choose running as your personal goal?
What do you look forward to in school?
Why do you enjoy playing Dungeons and Dragons?
Describe a time when you had to work with somebody who was upset?
Why do you want to go to prep school?
I am already in a prep school like school, so I want to step up and be in a place where every kid cares and wants to be taught. I have been told by my older sister Anya, that in her first year of high school, everything was much easier than what she learned at Bullis. I know a lot of kids who would think that this would be a fabulous situation to be in, but I really like being challenged by my peers and teachers.
When my older sister went to the public high school, she was called a try-hard. I want to be in a place where everybody is a try hard.
Why go to an east coast boarding school?
Any good prep school is far enough away that it will wreck my schedule, so wether I am staying in California or going to the east coast doesn't matter. All that really matters is what quality I want to aspire for.
What is a large project you have done with other people?
What went wrong about a mid summer nights dream?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Scoil MID TERM
the thread that runs so true
A Fine, Fine School Comprehension
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Pop quiz study guide
Chapter 5 and 6 Study Guide