5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A high ridge of land or rock jutting out into the sea or other expanse of water-N
- Sly, crafty, shrewd, or cunning. Do you really think this is the definition of cunning? Don't be absurd.
- Incapable of being avioded-adj.
- Huge, immense, or gigantic-adj.
- One who gives financial or other aid-N
5 True/False questions
Waning → Shrew or crafty-adj.
Lair → The den of a wild animal-N
Wary → On one's guard. This is not cunning.-adj.
Dreary → On one's guard. This is not cunning.-adj.
Fraud → Dismal, bleak, or dull-adj.