Upgrade to remove ads
11. The Timmons Model and its application to Netflix's transition from DVD-by-Mail to online streaming.
Terms in this set (2)
Define the Timmons Model
According to the Timmons Model of Entrepreneurship the three critical factors of a successful venture are opportunities, teams, and resources.
What is the Timmons model's application to Netflix's transition from DVD by mail to online streaming
opportunity- Netflix started offering online streaming when apple introduced the iphone
resources- online streaming enabled consumers to watch movies on their iPhone within a minute or two by swiping its screen a few times without having to get off the couch.
team- The partners with DVD-by-Mail were DVD wholesalers and the postal service - whereas online streaming demanded different partners like the content creators
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Chapter 1: Overview of Marketing
12. Analysis of your FEM company's sales pitch rel…
10. Evaluation of a start-up's strategies for gain…
9. Assessment of a start-up's use of three princip…
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
1.Strengths and weaknesses of different kinds of m…
2.Specific requirements of a good market research…
3.Differences between financial statements in a pr…
5. Break Even analysis for a mini-case of a new bu…