5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Upper and Lower subscapular nerve
- Extensor digitorum lateralis
- ABducts the scapula, Rotates the scapula.
- ADducts the arm
- a The ______ is the nerve supply for the subscapularis of Humans.
- b Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __
- c the is the only flxor muscle served by the radial nerve.
- d The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
- e Serratus anterior has the following actions ______and ________
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ____ has the same actions as the Latissimus dorsi muscle
- The_________ is the nerve supply for the Trapezius.in humans.
- The _____ is a muscle of the anterior compartment of the forearm found only in humans and not cats.
- The__________ is the nerve supply for the Palmaris longus of humans
- The Palmaris longus has the following action ______
5 True/False questions
Musculocutaneus nerve → The coracobrachialis is served by the
Medially rotates the arm → The action of the Subscapularis
Inserts on ULNA, origin Anterior surface on humerus → Brachioradialis (inserts ) ________ and has its (origin ) _______.
Elevates scapula, Flexes neck laterally → The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
Medially epicondyle of Humerus → The action of the Subscapularis