5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Inserts on Radius' Origin on supracondyloid ridge of humerus.
- Flexor carpi radialis
- ADducts the scapula
- ABducts the scapula, Rotates the scapula.
- a the is the only flxor muscle served by the radial nerve.
- b The action of the Rhomboid muscle is _______ ,elevates scapula, and rotates , served by dorsal scapular nerve
- c Serratus anterior has the following actions ______and ________
- d The extensor carpi radialis longus,extensor carpi radialis brevis and ______all ABduct the hand
- e Brachioradialis (inserts ) ________ and has its (origin ) _______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Brachialis (insertion) ________and origin _____
- The flexor carpi ulnaris has the following action____ and ______
- The__________ is the nerve supply for the Palmaris longus of humans
- Flexor carpi radialis has its origin on the
- The nerve supply to the Anconeus muscle is the _______
5 True/False questions
Flexes the wrist → Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __
Elevates scapula, Flexes neck laterally → The Levator Scapulae ventralis usually has the following actions_____and ______.
Teres Major → The ____ has the same actions as the Latissimus dorsi muscle
Extensor digitorum → The muscle that extends the digits in humans is___
Spinal accessory nerve XI → The nerve supply to the Anconeus muscle is the _______