5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Medially rotates the arm
- Extensor digitorum
- Extensor digitorum lateralis
- a the is the only flxor muscle served by the radial nerve.
- b the only rotator muscle that is a medial rotator of the shoulder is the____
- c The muscle that extends the digits in humans is___
- d The action of the Subscapularis
- e The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ______ is the nerve supply for the subscapularis of Humans.
- The action of the Rhomboid muscle is _______ ,elevates scapula, and rotates , served by dorsal scapular nerve
- The nerve supply to the Anconeus muscle is the _______
- The _____ is a muscle of the anterior compartment of the forearm found only in humans and not cats.
- Serratus anterior has the following actions ______and ________
5 True/False questions
Teres Major → The ____ has the same actions as the Latissimus dorsi muscle
Median nerve → The nerve supply to the Anconeus muscle is the _______
Medially epicondyle of Humerus → Flexor carpi radialis has its origin on the
Flexes the wrist → Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __
Spinal accessory nerve XI → The_________ is the nerve supply for the Trapezius.in humans.