5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Extensor digitorum
- Flexes the wrist
- Radial nerve
- Spinal accessory nerve XI
- ADducts the arm
- a Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __
- b The Palmaris longus has the following action ______
- c The muscle that extends the digits in humans is___
- d The nerve supply to the Anconeus muscle is the _______
- e The_________ is the nerve supply for the Trapezius.in humans.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Brachioradialis (inserts ) ________ and has its (origin ) _______.
- the only rotator muscle that is a medial rotator of the shoulder is the____
- the is the only flxor muscle served by the radial nerve.
- Flexor carpi radialis has its origin on the
- The action of the Subscapularis
5 True/False questions
Palmaris Longus → The _____ is a muscle of the anterior compartment of the forearm found only in humans and not cats.
Upper and Lower subscapular nerve → the only rotator muscle that is a medial rotator of the shoulder is the____
Adducts the wrist (hand),Flexes the wrist (hand) → The flexor carpi ulnaris has the following action____ and ______
Median nerve → The nerve supply to the Anconeus muscle is the _______
Musculocutaneus nerve → The coracobrachialis is served by the