5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Palmaris Longus
- Extensor digitorum lateralis
- Teres Major
- Medially epicondyle of Humerus
- Inserts on Radius' Origin on supracondyloid ridge of humerus.
- a The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
- b The _____ is a muscle of the anterior compartment of the forearm found only in humans and not cats.
- c Brachioradialis (inserts ) ________ and has its (origin ) _______.
- d The ____ has the same actions as the Latissimus dorsi muscle
- e Flexor carpi radialis has its origin on the
5 Multiple choice questions
- The flexor carpi ulnaris has the following action____ and ______
- The ______ is the nerve supply for the subscapularis of Humans.
- The_________ is the nerve supply for the Trapezius.in humans.
- The Levator Scapulae ventralis usually has the following actions_____and ______.
- The Brachialis (insertion) ________and origin _____
5 True/False questions
ADducts the arm → Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __
Radial nerve → The__________ is the nerve supply for the Palmaris longus of humans
Median nerve → The__________ is the nerve supply for the Palmaris longus of humans
Medially rotates the arm → Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __
Brachioradialis → the is the only flxor muscle served by the radial nerve.