5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Flexes the wrist
- Palmaris Longus
- Extensor digitorum lateralis
- ABducts the scapula, Rotates the scapula.
- Extensor digitorum
- a The _____ is a muscle of the anterior compartment of the forearm found only in humans and not cats.
- b The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
- c The muscle that extends the digits in humans is___
- d Serratus anterior has the following actions ______and ________
- e The Palmaris longus has the following action ______
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Brachialis (insertion) ________and origin _____
- Flexor carpi radialis has its origin on the
- The action of the Subscapularis
- the only rotator muscle that is a medial rotator of the shoulder is the____
- The ______ is the nerve supply for the subscapularis of Humans.
5 True/False questions
Adducts the wrist (hand),Flexes the wrist (hand) → Serratus anterior has the following actions ______and ________
Flexor carpi radialis → the is the only flxor muscle served by the radial nerve.
ADducts the arm → Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __
Musculocutaneus nerve → The__________ is the nerve supply for the Palmaris longus of humans
ADducts the scapula → The action of the Rhomboid muscle is _______ ,elevates scapula, and rotates , served by dorsal scapular nerve