5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Adducts the wrist (hand),Flexes the wrist (hand)
- ABducts the scapula, Rotates the scapula.
- Teres Major
- Extensor digitorum lateralis
- Medially epicondyle of Humerus
- a The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
- b The flexor carpi ulnaris has the following action____ and ______
- c Serratus anterior has the following actions ______and ________
- d Flexor carpi radialis has its origin on the
- e The ____ has the same actions as the Latissimus dorsi muscle
5 Multiple choice questions
- The_________ is the nerve supply for the Trapezius.in humans.
- The nerve supply to the Anconeus muscle is the _______
- The _____ is a muscle of the anterior compartment of the forearm found only in humans and not cats.
- the only rotator muscle that is a medial rotator of the shoulder is the____
- The action of the Subscapularis
5 True/False questions
ADducts the scapula → The action of the Rhomboid muscle is _______ ,elevates scapula, and rotates , served by dorsal scapular nerve
Flexes the wrist → Teres Major and Coracobrachialis both __
Flexor carpi radialis → the is the only flxor muscle served by the radial nerve.
Extensor digitorum → The _____ is a muscle found in the forearm of a cat, but not a human
Brachioradialis → The extensor carpi radialis longus,extensor carpi radialis brevis and ______all ABduct the hand