5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Elevates scapula, Flexes neck laterally
- Musculocutaneus nerve
- ADducts the scapula
- Adducts the wrist (hand),Flexes the wrist (hand)
- a The Levator Scapulae ventralis usually has the following actions_____and ______.
- b The coracobrachialis is served by the
- c The flexor carpi ulnaris has the following action____ and ______
- d the only rotator muscle that is a medial rotator of the shoulder is the____
- e The action of the Rhomboid muscle is _______ ,elevates scapula, and rotates , served by dorsal scapular nerve
5 Multiple choice questions
- The__________ is the nerve supply for the Palmaris longus of humans
- The _____ is a muscle of the anterior compartment of the forearm found only in humans and not cats.
- the is the only flxor muscle served by the radial nerve.
- The ______ is the nerve supply for the subscapularis of Humans.
- The Brachialis (insertion) ________and origin _____
5 True/False questions
ABducts the scapula, Rotates the scapula. → The action of the Rhomboid muscle is _______ ,elevates scapula, and rotates , served by dorsal scapular nerve
Flexes the wrist → The Palmaris longus has the following action ______
Extensor digitorum lateralis → The muscle that extends the digits in humans is___
Flexor carpi radialis → the is the only flxor muscle served by the radial nerve.
Medially epicondyle of Humerus → The action of the Subscapularis