Get ahead with a $300 test prep scholarship
| Enter to win by Tuesday 9/24
U.S. Citizenship Test: A Representative Government
Terms in this set (12)
1. How many U.S. Senators are there?
2. We elect a U.S. Senator for how many years?
3. Who does a U.S. Senator represent?
All people of the state.
4. The House of Representatives has how many voting members?
Four hundred and thirty five.
5. Why do some states have more Representatives than other states?
Because some states have more people.
6. We elect a U.S. Representative for how many years?
7. Who is the Commander in Chief of the military?
8. We elect a President for how many years?
9. What does the President's Cabinet do?
Advise the President.
10. What are two Cabinet-level positions?
Secretary of Labor and Secretary of Education.
11. If the President can no longer serve, who becomes President?
The Vice President.
12. If both the President and the Vice President can no longer serve, who becomes President?
The Speaker of the House.