5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
of or of the nature of a continen
a piece of paper currency issued by the Continental Congress during the American Revolution.
a small amount: advice that's not worth a continental.
- Are there any feeding insructions you like me to have?
- fourty five dollars
- four to six pm
- a Spayed or neutered dog
- b boarding check in question 3
- c Boarding price for a twenty four hour period
- d Continental definition
- e pick up time during weekend
5 Multiple choice questions
- drop of time during the week day
- pick up time during the week day
- store phone number
- If a dog is left over night and picked up after ten am charged
5 True/False questions
fifteen dollars → half day care play group price with groom
Three hundred and fifty dollars saves you ten dollars. → Night and board package of 10 price
617-323-0656 → store phone number
eight am to ten am → drop of time during weekend
The Continental Bed Bath and Bone → Continental