5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- self efficacy expectiations
- exhaustion stage
- locus of control
- a our beliefs that we can bring about desired changes through our own efforts.
- b the third stage of the GAS, characterized by weakened resistance and possible deterioration.
- c the place (locus) to which an individual attributes control over the receiving of reinforcers- either inside or outside the self
- d a type of conflict in which the same goal produces approach and avoidance motives
- e high blood pressure
5 Multiple choice questions
- a microscopic organism that can cause disease
- a cluster of traits that buffer stress and are characterized by commitment, challenge, and control
- substances formed by white blood cells that recognize and destroy antigens
- the demand that is made on an organism to adapt
- an innate adaptive response to the perception of danger
5 True/False questions
avoidance-aviodance → conflict in which the goals are negative, but aviodance of requires approaching the other
general adaptation syndrom (GAS) → the third stage of the GAS, characterized by weakened resistance and possible deterioration.
psychoneuroimmunology → the field that studies the relationships between psychological factors and the functioning of the immune system.
antigen → a substance that stimulates the body to mount an immune system response to it.
Leukocytes → a microscopic organism that can cause disease