5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- eustress (you-stress)
- exhaustion stage
- a a substance that stimulates the body to mount an immune system response to it.
- b substances formed by white blood cells that recognize and destroy antigens
- c the field that studies the relationships between psychological factors and the functioning of the immune system.
- d stress that is healthful.
- e the third stage of the GAS, characterized by weakened resistance and possible deterioration.
5 Multiple choice questions
- White blood cells
- goals that produce opposing motives are positive and within reach.
- a microscopic organism that can cause disease
- a type of conflict in which each of a number of goals produces approach and avoidance motives.
- a type of conflict in which the same goal produces approach and avoidance motives
5 True/False questions
internals → people who perceive the ability to attain reinforcements as being largely within themselves
locus of control → the place (locus) to which an individual attributes control over the receiving of reinforcers- either inside or outside the self
externals → people who perceive the ability to attain reinforcements as being largely within themselves
avoidance-aviodance → conflict in which the goals are negative, but aviodance of requires approaching the other
self efficacy expectiations → the first stage of the GAS, which is triggered by the impact of a stressor and characterized by sympathetic activity.