1. First in time or importance.
2. A prime minister or head of state.
1. An archbishop or bishop who ranks highest among others. 2. A member of the order of animals that includes monkeys, apes, and humans.
1. First in rank, excellence, quality, importance, or time.
2. Chief; most important.
3. To prepare something or someone for use or action.
1. Belonging to the first ages; ancient.
1. Primeval; original; fundamental.
1. Situated behind or at the back.
1. Future generations.
2. A person's descendants.
Occurring or continuing after death, especially a work published after the author's death or a child born after the father's death.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.