6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- ox- sacred redemption
- very wealthy political leaders, Cooperated with Romans, Didn't believe in oral law or anything that Pharisees did
- i. The original eye witnesses were dying
ii. To dispel rumors
- peter's "son", Paul's co-worker, Barnabbas' cousin
- very educated religious leaders, Rabbis, teachers
○ Very strict- followed Torah & oral laws
- Final judgment
- eagle- ascension
6 True/False questions
John → Galilee
"Jesus is the messiah"
Roman Guard (gentile)
"Jesus is the son of God"
Matthew → Man- incarnation
Oral Stage- 30 Years- Why Didn't They Write? → i. Parousia- Jesus would be back soon
ii. They thought as soon as everyone heard about Jesus the world would end
Last Names → 1. Father- ben/bar- "son of"
2. Occupation- the carpenter
3. Town- Nazarene- first name for the early Christians
7-4 B.C.-30 A.D.
Matthew → lion- resurrection
Luke → gentile, physician, Paul's co-worker (best writer)
□ Locates towns
¨ Emmaus- 7 miles from Jerusalem
¨ Capernaum- by the river
¨ Arimathea -