5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a True or False. You can see and smell all air pollution.
- b Ozone in this layer IS a pollutant
- c The main characteristic scientists use to determine the layers of the atmosphere.
- d layer with the least dense air
- e Ozone in this layer is NOT a pollutant
5 Multiple choice questions
- the middle layer of the earth's atmosphere: the layer in which most meteroids burn up.
- gas that makes up 21% of the atmosphere
- Do the molecules in warm air move faster or slower than molecules in cold air?
- the result of the weight of a column of air pushing down on an area.
- a form of oxygen thas has three oxygen atoms in each atom instead of the usual two
5 True/False questions
mercury barometer → instrument used to measure changes in air pressure without using liquid
pressure → the force pressing on an area
Decreases → As you move up in the thermosphere, this happens to the temperature of the air
Carbon Dioxide → the distance above sea level
acid rain → Rain that contains more acid than normal