5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Carbon Dioxide
- a harmful substances in the air, water or soil
- b a form of oxygen thas has three oxygen atoms in each atom instead of the usual two
- c As you move up in the mesosphere, this happens to the temperature of the air
- d gas that makes up 78% of the atmosphere
- e gas that makes up less than 1% of the atmosphere
5 Multiple choice questions
- layer with the most dense air
- As you move up in the stratosphere, this happens to the temperature of the air
- Ozone in this layer IS a pollutant
- Which type of radiation is responsible for sunburns and may cause skin cancer
- Do the molecules in warm air move faster or slower than molecules in cold air?
5 True/False questions
mercury barometer → instrument used to measure changes in air pressure without using liquid
atmosphere → the middle layer of the earth's atmosphere: the layer in which most meteroids burn up.
troposphere → Ozone in this layer is NOT a pollutant
False → Do the molecules in warm air move faster or slower than molecules in cold air?
thermosphere → thouter most layer of the earth's atmosphere