5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- air pressure
- a the layer of atmosphere where ozone occurs
- b a form of oxygen thas has three oxygen atoms in each atom instead of the usual two
- c The main characteristic scientists use to determine the layers of the atmosphere.
- d A hole in the ozone layer can cause skin cancer, cataracts, and this
- e the result of the weight of a column of air pushing down on an area.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the condition of the earth's atmosphere at a particular time and place
- water in the form of a gas
- Warm air rises. Is this because warm air is more or less dense than cold air.
- a brownish haze that is a mixture of ozone and other chemicals ; formed when nitrogen oxides, hydrocarbons and other pollutants react wit each other in the presence of sunlight
- True or False. You can see and smell all air pollution.
5 True/False questions
False → Do the molecules in warm air move faster or slower than molecules in cold air?
Carbon Dioxide → gas that makes up less than 1% of the atmosphere
acid rain → Rain that contains more acid than normal
Troposphere → layer with the most dense air
exosphere → the middle layer of the earth's atmosphere: the layer in which most meteroids burn up.