5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a As you move up in the atmosphere, this happens to the density of the air
- b thouter most layer of the earth's atmosphere
- c the lower part of the thermosphere, where electrically charged paarticles called ions are found
- d harmful substances in the air, water or soil
- e True or False. Air pollution only affects the area around the source of pollution.
5 Multiple choice questions
- any instrument that measures changes in air pressure
- a form of oxygen thas has three oxygen atoms in each atom instead of the usual two
- Rain that contains more acid than normal
- layer with the least dense air
- This term affects people's lungs, eyes, and nose.
5 True/False questions
Decreases → As you move up in the stratosphere, this happens to the temperature of the air
Increases → As you move up in the atmosphere, this happens to the density of the air
False → Do the molecules in warm air move faster or slower than molecules in cold air?
Troposphere → the lower part of the thermosphere, where electrically charged paarticles called ions are found
Nitrogen → gas that makes up 78% of the atmosphere