5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a harmful substances in the air, water or soil
- b As you move up in the mesosphere, this happens to the temperature of the air
- c the layer of atmosphere where ozone occurs
- d As you move up in the thermosphere, this happens to the temperature of the air
- e the layer of atmosphere where weather occurs
5 Multiple choice questions
- Warm air rises. Is this because warm air is more or less dense than cold air.
- Which type of radiation is responsible for sunburns and may cause skin cancer
- Do the molecules in warm air move faster or slower than molecules in cold air?
- the middle layer of the earth's atmosphere: the layer in which most meteroids burn up.
- instrument used to measure changes in air pressure without using liquid
5 True/False questions
atmosphere → the outer layer of the thermosphere
Thermosphere → The layer of gas that surrounds the earth.
Temperature → the layer of atmosphere where weather occurs
acid rain → Rain that contains more acid than normal
False → True or False. You can see and smell all air pollution.