5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- photochemical smog
- a As you move up in the stratosphere, this happens to the temperature of the air
- b Do the molecules in warm air move faster or slower than molecules in cold air?
- c a brownish haze that is a mixture of ozone and other chemicals ; formed when nitrogen oxides, hydrocarbons and other pollutants react wit each other in the presence of sunlight
- d the middle layer of the earth's atmosphere: the layer in which most meteroids burn up.
- e the layer of atmosphere where ozone occurs
5 Multiple choice questions
- gas that makes up 78% of the atmosphere
- the force pressing on an area
- the distance above sealevel
- the result of the weight of a column of air pushing down on an area.
- These are released into the air and destroy the ozone layer.
5 True/False questions
Carbon Dioxide → the distance above sealevel
False → True or False. Air pollution only affects the area around the source of pollution.
Sunburn → gas that makes up 21% of the atmosphere
mercury barometer → instrument used to measure changes in air pressure without using liquid
aneroid barometer → instrument used to measure changes in air pressure without using liquid