5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The main characteristic scientists use to determine the layers of the atmosphere.
- b True or False. You can see and smell all air pollution.
- c harmful substances in the air, water or soil
- d the layer of atmosphere where weather occurs
- e Do the molecules in warm air move faster or slower than molecules in cold air?
5 Multiple choice questions
- the force pressing on an area
- a brownish haze that is a mixture of ozone and other chemicals ; formed when nitrogen oxides, hydrocarbons and other pollutants react wit each other in the presence of sunlight
- Ozone in this layer is NOT a pollutant
- instrument used to measure changes in air pressure without using liquid
- the middle layer of the earth's atmosphere: the layer in which most meteroids burn up.
5 True/False questions
ionosphere → the outer layer of the thermosphere
density → the amount of mass in a given volume of a given substance
mercury barometer → instrument used to measure changes in air pressure without using liquid
Air Pollution → This term affects people's lungs, eyes, and nose.
Sunburn → the force pressing on an area