5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- aneroid barometer
- water vapor
- acid rain
- a As you move up in the atmosphere, this happens to the density of the air
- b water in the form of a gas
- c instrument used to measure changes in air pressure without using liquid
- d Rain that contains more acid than normal
- e True or False. You can see and smell all air pollution.
5 Multiple choice questions
- True or False. Air pollution only affects the area around the source of pollution.
- the result of the weight of a column of air pushing down on an area.
- Do the molecules in warm air move faster or slower than molecules in cold air?
- a form of oxygen thas has three oxygen atoms in each atom instead of the usual two
- The layer of gas that surrounds the earth.
5 True/False questions
Increases → As you move up in the atmosphere, this happens to the density of the air
barometer → any instrument that measures changes in air pressure
CFC's → As you move up in the atmosphere, this happens to the density of the air
altitude → True or False. You can see and smell all air pollution.
density → the condition of the earth's atmosphere at a particular time and place