5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a metastasis
- b increase in the number of white (blood) cells.
- c tumor composed of smooth muscle (benign)
- d tumor composed of glandular tissue
- e cancerous black tumor (malignant)
5 Multiple choice questions
- malignant tumor of smooth muscle.
- disease of the body
5 True/False questions
sarcoma → tumor of connective tissue (such as bone or cartilage) (highly malignant)
epithelioma → study of disease(a branch of medicine dealing with the study of the causes of disease and death)
remission → noncancerous
Tumors develop from → excessive growth of cells from a body part.
in vivo → within the living body