5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- geothermal energy
- Electrical energy
- a Pushes and pulls are ________.
- b The ________ gives off tremendous amounts of energy every second.
What type of energy is in the picture above?
- d Uses thermal energy found inside the Earth.
- e Which term does not belong to the group:
geothermal, fossil fuel, nuclear, nonrenewable
5 Multiple choice questions
In the motion graph above which runner won the race?
- ________ is a renewable resource that comes from living things and can be burned to release energy.
- Uses energy from moving air.
- ________ energy interacts with matter by being transmitted, absorbed, or reflected.
- When a bell rings ________ is involved.
5 True/False questions
Are the forces pushing on this box balanced, unbalanced, or combined?
coal → Which term does not belong to the group:
solar, renewable, coal, wind
Inertia → ________ is an object's tendency to resist a change in motion.
Hydropower → Usually more than ________ force acts on an object at the same time.
falling rock → It is better to measure weight with a spring scale and mass with a ________.