5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- scoria and pumice, is it intrusive or extrusive?
- basalt, what kind of crystals does it have?
- what rock is made of mud or clay?
- scoria and pumice, how did it cool?
- what rock does limestone turn into?
- a when lava had air and gas bubbles in it
- b extrusive
- c shale
- d marble
- e small crystals
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
what rock is made of crumbled shells? → limestone
what type of fossil is always 3D? → cast
obsidian, is it intrusive or extrusive? → intrusive
basalt, how did it cool? → slowly
granite, how did it cool? → slowly