5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ferdinand and Isabella
- Elizabeth I
- Medici Family
- a 1474-1504 Spain becomes an abolute monarch. New World
- b 1558-1603. Virgin Queen.
- c Early 1600's. Mathematician, proved Copernicus correct.
- d End of Hundred years war, Ottoman empire takes Constantinople, Tudor dynasty in England.
- e Banking, politics, patrons, platonic academy
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1513. Wrote The Prince, writer, politician
- Poet, playwright
- Protestant Reformation,
- Henry VII. 1530's, England separates.
- Indulgences, paid church for sins. Pope Leo X, St. Peter's Basilica, 1517 the 95 Theses, Excommunicated, Lutheranism, Protestantism spread.
5 True/False questions
Early Ren → 1400-1475
Renaissance → 1550-1625
Raphael → Early 1600's. Mathematician, proved Copernicus correct.
Michelangelo → 1513. Wrote The Prince, writer, politician
Sir Thomas More → Poet, playwright