5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ferdinand and Isabella
- Anglican Church
- Charles V
- a 1474-1504 Spain becomes an abolute monarch. New World
- b 1519-1556. Powerful, Spain, Holy Roman Empire, Netherlands.
- c Painter, architect
- d Painter, from Italy, very wealthy
- e Henry VII. 1530's, England separates.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1450. Printing press, moveable type, sped up the process,
- Early 1600's. Mathematician, proved Copernicus correct.
- 1509-1547 Married several times. Created a new religion so he could divorce his old wife and marry someone else.
- Protestant Reformation,
- 1513. Wrote The Prince, writer, politician
5 True/False questions
Index of Forbidden Books → 1512 Martin Luther is excommunicated. Edict of worms is issued by the Pope. Here I stand speech.
Petrarch → Early 1600's. Mathematician, proved Copernicus correct.
Humanism → Dutch Humanist, The Praise of Folly, Free will.
Early Ren → 1400-1475
Counter Reformation → Reforms to church, protestantism, puritanism, basis for concept of capitalism.