5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Anglican Church
- Johann Gutenberg
- a Henry VII. 1530's, England separates.
- b Dutch Humanist, The Praise of Folly, Free will.
- c 1450. Printing press, moveable type, sped up the process,
- d Painter, from Italy, very wealthy
- e End of Hundred years war, Ottoman empire takes Constantinople, Tudor dynasty in England.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Banking, politics, patrons, platonic academy
- Protestant Reformation,
- Painter, architect
- 1474-1504 Spain becomes an abolute monarch. New World
- Indulgences, paid church for sins. Pope Leo X, St. Peter's Basilica, 1517 the 95 Theses, Excommunicated, Lutheranism, Protestantism spread.
5 True/False questions
John Calvin → 1475-1550
Petrarch → 1304-1374 Father of Renaissance, writer, early humanist
Sir Thomas More → Work with Henry VII, Utopia, he was beheaded.
Renaissance → 1550-1625
Kepler → Painter, architect