5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- High Ren
- Sir Thomas More
- a Early 1600's. Mathematician, proved Copernicus correct.
- b Work with Henry VII, Utopia, he was beheaded.
- c Poet, playwright
- d Free thought, free action, naturalism.
- e 1475-1550
5 Multiple choice questions
- Worldly, Vatican library, sistine chapel
- 1519-1556. Powerful, Spain, Holy Roman Empire, Netherlands.
- Henry VII. 1530's, England separates.
- 1304-1374 Father of Renaissance, writer, early humanist
- mid 1500's-1956
5 True/False questions
Early Ren → 1400-1475
Henry VIII → 1509-1547 Married several times. Created a new religion so he could divorce his old wife and marry someone else.
Machiavelli → 1513. Wrote The Prince, writer, politician
Elizabeth I → Painter, from Italy, very wealthy
Diet of Worms → 1512 Martin Luther is excommunicated. Edict of worms is issued by the Pope. Here I stand speech.