5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Anglican Church
- Diet of Worms
- Counter Reformation
- High Ren
- Medici Family
- a Henry VII. 1530's, England separates.
- b 1512 Martin Luther is excommunicated. Edict of worms is issued by the Pope. Here I stand speech.
- c Banking, politics, patrons, platonic academy
- d 1475-1550
- e Pope Paul II, church reform, Council reform, council of Trent
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1304-1374 Father of Renaissance, writer, early humanist
- mid 1500's-1956
- Worldly, Vatican library, sistine chapel
- Dutch Humanist, The Praise of Folly, Free will.
- Early 1600's. Mathematician, proved Copernicus correct.
5 True/False questions
Sir Thomas More → Poet, playwright
Henry VIII → 1509-1547 Married several times. Created a new religion so he could divorce his old wife and marry someone else.
Raphael → Painter, architect
Martin Luther → Protestant Reformation,
Charles V → 1519-1556. Powerful, Spain, Holy Roman Empire, Netherlands.