5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- High renaissance
- Early Ren
- John Calvin
- Martin Luther
- a Reforms to church, protestantism, puritanism, basis for concept of capitalism.
- b 1400-1475
- c Poet, playwright
- d Indulgences, paid church for sins. Pope Leo X, St. Peter's Basilica, 1517 the 95 Theses, Excommunicated, Lutheranism, Protestantism spread.
- e Protestant Reformation,
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1400-1600. Started in Florence, Italy. It means rebirth. Period of intellectual freedom. Middle class emerges inventing of printing press.
- 1450. Printing press, moveable type, sped up the process,
- Banking, politics, patrons, platonic academy
- Worldly, Vatican library, sistine chapel
5 True/False questions
Anglican Church → Henry VII. 1530's, England separates.
Kepler → Painter, architect
Renaissance → Indulgences, paid church for sins. Pope Leo X, St. Peter's Basilica, 1517 the 95 Theses, Excommunicated, Lutheranism, Protestantism spread.
Machiavelli → 1513. Wrote The Prince, writer, politician
Examus → Early 1600's. Mathematician, proved Copernicus correct.