5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Upper fifth of motor treat?
- What 2 lines in scalp are divided into 5th's
- Lower two fifth's of motor treat?
- Vertigo and hearing area?
- Reproduction area treats?
- a Facial area + Speech #1, treats upper motor neuron, paralysis of face (opp side), motor aphasia, dribbling saliva, impaired speech, bel's palsy
- b Motor & Sensory
- c Tinnitus, vertigo, diminished hearing, menier's syndrome
- d Abnormal uterine bleeding, combined with leg motor area for prolapsed uterus
- e lower limb and trunk, treats paralysis of lower limb (opp. side)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Facial area, treats migraine h/a, trigeminal neuralgia, toothache (opp side), arthritis of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- Can't name objects
- Apraxia -loss of ability to execute or carry earned purposeful movements
- Syndenham's chorea, tremors, palsy and related syndromes-Parkinsons
- BTMS-bacon, tomato, mayo sandwich-aka Blood, Tremor, Motor, Sensory
5 True/False questions
Liver & GB area treats? → Pain in upper right quadrant of the abdomen and/or right rib cage, chronic hepatitis
Nocturnal Urination → leg motor & sensory area
Vision area? → Can't name objects
When is just one side of the scalp used in tx? → Abnormal uterine bleeding, combined with leg motor area for prolapsed uterus
Receptive Aphasia → Inability to make sense of the words being heard