5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stomach area treats?
- Nocturnal Urination
- Order of scalp lines from anterior to posterior
- Vision area?
- Thoracic cavity area treats?
- a BTMS-bacon, tomato, mayo sandwich-aka Blood, Tremor, Motor, Sensory
- b asthma, chest pain, intermittent supraventricular tachycardia (faster htbeat/palpitations)
- c Cortical blindness
- d leg motor & sensory area
- e Discomfort in upper abdomen
5 Multiple choice questions
- blood vessels dilations & constriction area that also treats hypertension
- Facial area + Speech #1, treats upper motor neuron, paralysis of face (opp side), motor aphasia, dribbling saliva, impaired speech, bel's palsy
- Tinnitus, vertigo, diminished hearing, menier's syndrome
- Syndenham's chorea, tremors, palsy and related syndromes-Parkinsons
- Inability to make sense of the words being heard
5 True/False questions
Upper fifth of sensory treat? → lower limb and trunk + head, treats low back pain (opp. side), numbness or paresthesia in that area, occipital h/a, stiff neck, vertigo
What scalp line to treat Receptive Aphasia → Speech #3
Nominal Aphasia → Can't name objects
The two lines are used to treat a prolapsed uterus? → Speech #2
Upper fifth of motor treat? → lower limb and trunk, treats paralysis of lower limb (opp. side)