5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stomach area treats?
- Voluntary movement area treats?
- What scalp line to treat Receptive Aphasia
- Thoracic cavity area treats?
- Lower two fifth's of sensory treat?
- a asthma, chest pain, intermittent supraventricular tachycardia (faster htbeat/palpitations)
- b Apraxia -loss of ability to execute or carry earned purposeful movements
- c Speech #3
- d Facial area, treats migraine h/a, trigeminal neuralgia, toothache (opp side), arthritis of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- e Discomfort in upper abdomen
5 Multiple choice questions
- BTMS-bacon, tomato, mayo sandwich-aka Blood, Tremor, Motor, Sensory
- Cortical blindness
- Reproductive area & leg motor & sensory area
- Facial area + Speech #1, treats upper motor neuron, paralysis of face (opp side), motor aphasia, dribbling saliva, impaired speech, bel's palsy
- blood vessels dilations & constriction area that also treats hypertension
5 True/False questions
What 2 lines in scalp are divided into 5th's → Speech #3
When is just one side of the scalp used in tx? → One sided paralysis -use opp. side
Vertigo and hearing area? → Cortical blindness
Nominal Aphasia → Inability to make sense of the words being heard
Balance area treats? → loss of balance due to cerebellar disorders