5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lower two fifth's of sensory treat?
- Upper fifth of sensory treat?
- What 2 lines in scalp are divided into 5th's
- Liver & GB area treats?
- Tremor line treats?
- a Facial area, treats migraine h/a, trigeminal neuralgia, toothache (opp side), arthritis of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- b lower limb and trunk + head, treats low back pain (opp. side), numbness or paresthesia in that area, occipital h/a, stiff neck, vertigo
- c Pain in upper right quadrant of the abdomen and/or right rib cage, chronic hepatitis
- d Syndenham's chorea, tremors, palsy and related syndromes-Parkinsons
- e Motor & Sensory
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cortical blindness
- Apraxia -loss of ability to execute or carry earned purposeful movements
- BTMS-bacon, tomato, mayo sandwich-aka Blood, Tremor, Motor, Sensory
- lower limb and trunk, treats paralysis of lower limb (opp. side)
- Speech #2
5 True/False questions
Superficial edema → Cortical blindness
Nominal Aphasia → Can't name objects
Nocturnal Urination → Can't name objects
Lower two fifth's of motor treat? → Facial area, treats migraine h/a, trigeminal neuralgia, toothache (opp side), arthritis of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
Intermittent supraventricular tachycardia → Can't name objects