5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vision area?
- The two lines are used to treat a prolapsed uterus?
- Stomach area treats?
- What 2 lines in scalp are divided into 5th's
- Nocturnal Urination
- a Discomfort in upper abdomen
- b Cortical blindness
- c Reproductive area & leg motor & sensory area
- d leg motor & sensory area
- e Motor & Sensory
5 Multiple choice questions
- Apraxia -loss of ability to execute or carry earned purposeful movements
- Speech #2
- thoracic cavity area
- Speech #3
- Abnormal uterine bleeding, combined with leg motor area for prolapsed uterus
5 True/False questions
When is just one side of the scalp used in tx? → One sided paralysis -use opp. side
Order of scalp lines from anterior to posterior → BTMS-bacon, tomato, mayo sandwich-aka Blood, Tremor, Motor, Sensory
Thoracic cavity area treats? → Abnormal uterine bleeding, combined with leg motor area for prolapsed uterus
Upper fifth of motor treat? → lower limb and trunk, treats paralysis of lower limb (opp. side)
Receptive Aphasia → Can't name objects