5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Upper fifth of motor treat?
- Nominal Aphasia
- Tremor line treats?
- Voluntary movement area treats?
- Vertigo and hearing area?
- a Can't name objects
- b Apraxia -loss of ability to execute or carry earned purposeful movements
- c Tinnitus, vertigo, diminished hearing, menier's syndrome
- d lower limb and trunk, treats paralysis of lower limb (opp. side)
- e Syndenham's chorea, tremors, palsy and related syndromes-Parkinsons
5 Multiple choice questions
- BTMS-bacon, tomato, mayo sandwich-aka Blood, Tremor, Motor, Sensory
- Reproductive area & leg motor & sensory area
- Cortical blindness
- Abnormal uterine bleeding, combined with leg motor area for prolapsed uterus
- Upper limb area, motor treats paralysis of upper limb (opp. side), sensory treats pain, numbness or other paresthsia of upper limb (opp. side)
5 True/False questions
Superficial edema → Cortical blindness
What scalp line to treat nominal aphasia → Speech #2
Stomach area treats? → Discomfort in upper abdomen
Balance area treats? → Discomfort in upper abdomen
What scalp line to treat Receptive Aphasia → Speech #3