Upgrade to remove ads
FFA chapter conducting motions
Terms in this set (9)
point of order
- (call on sombody who did not make the motion)
- state your point
- thank you point taken, lakon?
- what is your question?
- voice vote
-division has been called for we shall revote by rising. all in favor stand, thank you be seated. all opposed please stand, thank you be seated.
-motion passes or fails
- it has been properly moved & seconded to take a five minute recess. this motion is not debatable, is amendable & takes a majority vote. is there an amendment?
-seeing none we shall vote. all those in favor of a five minute recess say aye. all opposed say no. motion fails we will not take a five minute recess
question of privilege
-what is your privilege?
- no this is an official meeting & we will keep our jackets on.
- it has been properly moved & seconded to postpone this motion to our next months regularly scheduled meeting. is there any discussion on postponing this motion?
- it has been moved & seconded to refer this motion to our blank committee, giving them the power to act & report back to us at our next meeting. is there any discussion on referring this to a committee?
- it has been properly moved & seconded to postpone this motion indefinitely. is there any discussion?
it has been properly moved & seconded to amend this motion by blank. is there & discussion on amending this motion?
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
FFA Officer Duties for OCC
FFA Quiz Bowl part 1
FFA Quiz Bowl part 2
FFA Order of Business
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Chap. 6 Subsidiary Motions
The Handling of a Motion
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
apush 33 & 34
Chapter 29 & 30 Test
History unit 9