5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a One piece/peace of the puzzle is missing.
- b The window pane/pain of my living room recently broke when the kids next door hit an errant baseball.
- c Of all water resorts, I most enjoy sailing in the Caribbean aisles/isles.
- d The fair/fare one must pay for entry to an IMAX movie can be pretty costly.
- e If one uses coarse/course language in the halls of Davis, they will most likely recieve a demerit or at least a stern lecture.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The capital/capitol of Georgia is my hometown Atlanta.
- While hunting during a recent safari, we were charged by a wild boar/bore with tusks that were three feet long!
- The seeing eye dog carefully led/lead his blind master across the busy street and up onto the high curb.
- What course/coarse should we follow in order to solve this problem?
- I am always glad to hear the compliment/complement, "Mrs. Fields, my child was so well prepared for high school."
5 True/False questions
altogether → The noise in here is altogether/ all together excessive.
counselor → I have a problem that I cannot solve; thus, I need your consul/counsel council ,please.
whole → The hole/whole eight grade recently had two field trips!
passed → The window pane/pain of my living room recently broke when the kids next door hit an errant baseball.
minor → Coming down the isle/aisle of the dark theater required some careful stepping.