5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Of all water resorts, I most enjoy sailing in the Caribbean aisles/isles.
- b One piece/peace of the puzzle is missing.
- c The seeing eye dog carefully led/lead his blind master across the busy street and up onto the high curb.
- d If you have a problem with a bully in school, you should see your counselor/councilor immediately.
- e What course/coarse should we follow in order to solve this problem?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Coming down the isle/aisle of the dark theater required some careful stepping.
- The window pane/pain of my living room recently broke when the kids next door hit an errant baseball.
- The capital/capitol of Georgia is my hometown Atlanta.
- I was unaware that you had all ready/already ordered tickets; now we have an extra pair.
- While hunting during a recent safari, we were charged by a wild boar/bore with tusks that were three feet long!
5 True/False questions
counsel → What course/coarse should we follow in order to solve this problem?
complement → I am always glad to hear the compliment/complement, "Mrs. Fields, my child was so well prepared for high school."
coarse → What course/coarse should we follow in order to solve this problem?
fare → The fair/fare one must pay for entry to an IMAX movie can be pretty costly.
whole → The hole/whole eight grade recently had two field trips!