5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The fair/fare one must pay for entry to an IMAX movie can be pretty costly.
- b I am always glad to hear the compliment/complement, "Mrs. Fields, my child was so well prepared for high school."
- c Of all water resorts, I most enjoy sailing in the Caribbean aisles/isles.
- d I have a problem that I cannot solve; thus, I need your consul/counsel council ,please.
- e The noise in here is altogether/ all together excessive.
5 Multiple choice questions
- One piece/peace of the puzzle is missing.
- If one uses coarse/course language in the halls of Davis, they will most likely recieve a demerit or at least a stern lecture.
- If we neglect minor/miner problems, they will grow into big problems.
- The hole/whole eight grade recently had two field trips!
- Some people look much older than they are simply because they have born/borne so many worries and cares for so long.
5 True/False questions
already → I was unaware that you had all ready/already ordered tickets; now we have an extra pair.
passed → The window pane/pain of my living room recently broke when the kids next door hit an errant baseball.
counselor → If you have a problem with a bully in school, you should see your counselor/councilor immediately.
boar → If one uses coarse/course language in the halls of Davis, they will most likely recieve a demerit or at least a stern lecture.
complement → I recently bought a new red dress and am now hunting for a pair of red shoes to compliment/complement my dress.