5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The capital/capitol of Georgia is my hometown Atlanta.
- b If you have a problem with a bully in school, you should see your counselor/councilor immediately.
- c Of all water resorts, I most enjoy sailing in the Caribbean aisles/isles.
- d I was unaware that you had all ready/already ordered tickets; now we have an extra pair.
- e Coming down the isle/aisle of the dark theater required some careful stepping.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The fair/fare one must pay for entry to an IMAX movie can be pretty costly.
- If we neglect minor/miner problems, they will grow into big problems.
- The seeing eye dog carefully led/lead his blind master across the busy street and up onto the high curb.
- I have a problem that I cannot solve; thus, I need your consul/counsel council ,please.
- I am always glad to hear the compliment/complement, "Mrs. Fields, my child was so well prepared for high school."
5 True/False questions
piece → One piece/peace of the puzzle is missing.
boar → Your snack brake/break comes around 10:00 AM at Davis.
whole → The hole/whole eight grade recently had two field trips!
course → What course/coarse should we follow in order to solve this problem?
coarse → If one uses coarse/course language in the halls of Davis, they will most likely recieve a demerit or at least a stern lecture.