5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Of all water resorts, I most enjoy sailing in the Caribbean aisles/isles.
- b What course/coarse should we follow in order to solve this problem?
- c I have a problem that I cannot solve; thus, I need your consul/counsel council ,please.
- d If you have a problem with a bully in school, you should see your counselor/councilor immediately.
- e If one uses coarse/course language in the halls of Davis, they will most likely recieve a demerit or at least a stern lecture.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The fair/fare one must pay for entry to an IMAX movie can be pretty costly.
- The hole/whole eight grade recently had two field trips!
- The capital/capitol of Georgia is my hometown Atlanta.
- One piece/peace of the puzzle is missing.
- If we neglect minor/miner problems, they will grow into big problems.
5 True/False questions
complement → I am always glad to hear the compliment/complement, "Mrs. Fields, my child was so well prepared for high school."
altogether → The noise in here is altogether/ all together excessive.
aisle → Coming down the isle/aisle of the dark theater required some careful stepping.
pane → The fair/fare one must pay for entry to an IMAX movie can be pretty costly.
boar → Some people look much older than they are simply because they have born/borne so many worries and cares for so long.