5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- right upper quadrant
- midsagittal plane
- hypogastric region
- sims position
- a vertical field running through the body from front to back at the midline, dividing the body equally into right and left halves.
- b inferior to the umbilical region
- c area encompassing the right lobe of the liver, the gall bladder, part of the pancreas, and portions of the small and large intestines
- d lying on left side with right knee drawn up and with left arm drawn behind, parallel to the back.
- e Right upper quadrant
5 Multiple choice questions
- pertaining to the front and to the back
- pertaining to below
- to the right and left of the epigastric region
- head (upward)
5 True/False questions
supine position → lying on back, facing upward
lateral → side
left upper quadrant → area encompassing portions of the small and large intestines, the left ureter, and the left ovary and uterine tube in women or the left spermatic duct in men.
RLQ → right lower quadrant
caudal → toward the tail (downward)