5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- midsagittal plane
- left lower quadrant
- a lateral
- b vertical field running through the body from front to back at the midline, dividing the body equally into right and left halves.
- c area encompassing portions of the small and large intestines, the left ureter, and the left ovary and uterine tube in women or the left spermatic duct in men.
- d vertical field running through the body from front to back, dividing the body into right and left sides (any plane parallel to the midsagittal plane)
- e pertaining to away (from the point of attachment of a body part)
5 Multiple choice questions
- vertical field running through the body from front to back, dividing the body into unequal left and right sides.
- head (upward)
- lying on left side with right knee drawn up and with left arm drawn behind, parallel to the back.
- pertaining to one side (only)
- tail (downward)
5 True/False questions
umbilical region → around the navel (umbilicus)
Frontal/coronal plane → vertical field passing through the body from side to side, dividing the body into anterior and posterior portions
med → medial
mediolateral → pertaining to two sides
RLQ → right lower quadrant