5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- makes ribosomal RNA, a major constituent (part) of ribosomes.
- location of protein synthesis for proteins that are going to be packaged and sent out of the cell; ribosomes are found on this part of the organelle making it rough.
- regulates what comes into and out of the cell
- Membrane-bound organelle used for storage materials and/or wastes in the cell; Larger in plants than in animals
- location of lipid synthesis to make membranes in the cell
5 True/False questions
cell wall → a thick, clear liquid residing inside the cell membrane holding organelles.
chloroplasts → found only in plant cells: site of photosynthesis; bound by a double membrane
lysosome → responsible for making proteins; found on the rough endoplasmic reticulum and in the cytoplasm; the only organelle found in both eukaryotic cells and prokaryotic cells because of the fact that ribosomes are not surrounded by a membrane.
golgi apparatus → responsible for processing and modifying proteins and other materials to prepare them for their destination, especially for proteins that are secreted from the cell.
nucleus → makes ribosomal RNA, a major constituent (part) of ribosomes.