5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- location of lipid synthesis to make membranes in the cell
- control center of the cell; surrounded by a double membrane with pores; DNA and nucleolus in the cell.
- cells that do not have a nucleus or membrane bound organelles. The only organelle found inside the cell that is common with eukaryotes is the ribosome; bacteria cells
- location of protein synthesis for proteins that are going to be packaged and sent out of the cell; ribosomes are found on this part of the organelle making it rough.
- Membrane-bound organelle used for storage materials and/or wastes in the cell; Larger in plants than in animals
5 True/False questions
Plasma membrane → membrane bound organelles that contain enzymes that break down cellular debris and wastes (worn out organelles)
nucleolus → makes ribosomal RNA, a major constituent (part) of ribosomes.
golgi apparatus → found only in plant cells: site of photosynthesis; bound by a double membrane
eukaryote → Cells that have a true nucleus and membrane bound organelles such as mitochondria and endoplasmic reticulum to name a few.
lysosome → membrane bound organelles that contain enzymes that break down cellular debris and wastes (worn out organelles)