5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Plantar flexion
- Radial deviation
- a moving a body part toward the midline.
- b moving in a circle at a joint. Moving one end of a body part in a circle while the other end remains stationary; swinging the arm in a circle.
- c moving a body part away from the midline.
- d bending forward (straightening the foot away from the knee)
- e moving toward the thumb side of the hand.
5 Multiple choice questions
- form the walls of the heart and contract to circulate blood.
- state of partial muscle contraction providing as state of readiness to act.
- touching each of the fingers with the tip of the thumb.
- end or area of muscle that remains stationary when muscle
5 True/False questions
Hyperextension → increasing the angle between two bones or straightening a body part.
Extension → turning a body part outward.
Fascia → fibrous membrane covering, supporting and separating muscle.
Eversion → turning a body part inward.
Visercal (smooth) muscle - → attached to bones and cause body movement.