5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Muscle tone
- Cardiac muscle
- a form the walls of the heart and contract to circulate blood.
- b state of partial muscle contraction providing as state of readiness to act.
- c increasing the angle between two bones or straightening a body part.
- d bending backward (bending the foot toward the knee)
- e moving a body part away from the midline.
5 Multiple choice questions
- fibrous connective tissue that connects muscles to bones.
- attached to bones and cause body movement.
- turning a body part inward.
- decreasing the angle between two bones or bending a body
5 True/False questions
Insertion → end or area of a muscle that moves when muscle contracts.
Supination → turning a body part downward (turning palm down)
Contractibility → when muscle fibers are stimulated by nerves, they contract or become short and thick.
Opposition → turning a body part downward (turning palm down)
Plantar flexion → bending forward (straightening the foot away from the knee)