5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a increasing the angle between two bones or straightening a body part.
- b fibrous membrane covering, supporting and separating muscle.
- c Skeletal
- d touching each of the fingers with the tip of the thumb.
- e end or area of muscle that remains stationary when muscle
5 Multiple choice questions
- moving a body part away from the midline.
- moving toward the little finger side of the hand.
- decreasing the angle between two bones or bending a body
- turning a body part downward (turning palm down)
- form the walls of the heart and contract to circulate blood.
5 True/False questions
Muscle tone → state of partial muscle contraction providing as state of readiness to act.
Contractibility → when muscle fibers are stimulated by nerves, they contract or become short and thick.
Elasticity → fibrous membrane covering, supporting and separating muscle.
Contract . → tightening or shortening of the muscle
Involuntary → independent action