5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Plantar flexion
- a moving in a circle at a joint. Moving one end of a body part in a circle while the other end remains stationary; swinging the arm in a circle.
- b end or area of a muscle that moves when muscle contracts.
- c bending forward (straightening the foot away from the knee)
- d turning a body part upward (turning palm up)
- e bending backward (bending the foot toward the knee)
5 Multiple choice questions
- decreasing the angle between two bones or bending a body
- allows muscles to return to its original shape after it has contracted
- fibrous connective tissue that connects muscles to bones.
- moving toward the thumb side of the hand.
- turning a body part downward (turning palm down)
5 True/False questions
Involuntary → Skeletal
Contracture → tightening or shortening of the muscle
Hyperextension → excessive straightening of a body part.
Contract . → tightening or shortening of the muscle
Muscle tone → state of partial muscle contraction providing as state of readiness to act.