5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Flexion part.
- a end or area of a muscle that moves when muscle contracts.
- b moving a body part toward the midline.
- c Skeletal
- d moving a body part away from the midline.
- e decreasing the angle between two bones or bending a body
5 Multiple choice questions
- turning a body part upward (turning palm up)
- allows muscles to return to its original shape after it has contracted
- fibrous connective tissue that connects muscles to bones.
- to shorten, decrease in size, or draw together
- increasing the angle between two bones or straightening a body part.
5 True/False questions
Plantar flexion → bending forward (straightening the foot away from the knee)
Ulnar deviation → moving toward the thumb side of the hand.
Fascia → end or area of muscle that remains stationary when muscle
Involuntary → independent action
Cardiac muscle → form the walls of the heart and contract to circulate blood.