5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ulnar deviation
- a end or area of a muscle that moves when muscle contracts.
- b moving toward the little finger side of the hand.
- c end or area of muscle that remains stationary when muscle
- d when muscle fibers are stimulated by nerves, they contract or become short and thick.
- e fibrous membrane covering, supporting and separating muscle.
5 Multiple choice questions
- form the walls of the heart and contract to circulate blood.
- decreasing the angle between two bones or bending a body
- independent action
- turning a body part inward.
- to shorten, decrease in size, or draw together
5 True/False questions
Extension → turning a body part outward.
Opposition → turning a body part downward (turning palm down)
Circumduction → moving a body part toward the midline.
Pronation → a circular motion that turns a body part on its axis
Abduction → moving a body part toward the midline.