5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Radial deviation
- Ulnar deviation
- a moving toward the thumb side of the hand.
- b fibrous connective tissue that connects muscles to bones.
- c turning a body part downward (turning palm down)
- d tightening or shortening of the muscle
- e moving toward the little finger side of the hand.
5 Multiple choice questions
- increasing the angle between two bones or straightening a body part.
- attached to bones and cause body movement.
- moving in a circle at a joint. Moving one end of a body part in a circle while the other end remains stationary; swinging the arm in a circle.
- form the walls of the heart and contract to circulate blood.
- a circular motion that turns a body part on its axis
5 True/False questions
Elasticity → allows muscles to return to its original shape after it has contracted
Voluntary → independent action
Opposition → touching each of the fingers with the tip of the thumb.
Hyperextension → increasing the angle between two bones or straightening a body part.
Plantar flexion → bending backward (bending the foot toward the knee)