5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Plantar flexion
- muscular system
- Contract .
- a turning a body part upward (turning palm up)
- b bending forward (straightening the foot away from the knee)
- c tightening or shortening of the muscle
- d bundles of muscle fibers held together by connective tissue
- e to shorten, decrease in size, or draw together
5 Multiple choice questions
- a circular motion that turns a body part on its axis
- turning a body part outward.
- when muscle fibers are stimulated by nerves, they contract or become short and thick.
- touching each of the fingers with the tip of the thumb.
- moving toward the thumb side of the hand.
5 True/False questions
Origin → fibrous connective tissue that connects muscles to bones.
Insertion → end or area of a muscle that moves when muscle contracts.
Fascia → end or area of muscle that remains stationary when muscle
Inversion → turning a body part inward.
Abduction → moving a body part toward the midline.