5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Appomattox April 1865
- Reconstruction Period 1865-1876
- Kansas/Nebraska Act 1854
- Ft. Sumter April 1861
- Uncle Tom's Cabin 1852
- a Period of rebuilding US after Civil War
- b concept of Popular Sovereignty (will of the People decides slavery)
- c 1st battle of Civil War; south wins early battles
- d Lee surrenders to Grant to end American Civil War
- e Novel written by Harriet Beecher Stowe about horrors of slavery.
5 Multiple choice questions
- False, Americans lured to Texas by Mexicans but prohibit slavery; Mexicans defeat all Americans at Alamo including one Blk; Sam Houston defeats Santa Anna at San Jacinto; Texas becomes a sovereign country(maintains slavery)
- no designated religion by governments.
- commander of southern military forces.
- 1st women's right convention held; Sojourner Truth attends.
5 True/False questions
Freedman's Bureau → ??? Whatever you make it as.
The bringing in of such persons(for Labor) would continue "with a tax of 10 dollars to the government up until 1808" → Samuel Adams
The British were slaughtered in their retreat back to Boston because their bright red uniforms "made easy targets" for American Marksmen → True
Rugged Individualism → the presence and input of diverse races, cultures in American society.
The french became allies with the Americans after the American victory at "Saratoga NY" in 1777 → True