5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- According to the US constitution what is not a branch of the government?
- What battles did American free blacks participate in
- The US constitution and Declaration of Independence were saved due to the "resourcefulness of Dolly Madison"
- Yankee Ingenuity
- a concept of limitless boundaries of land. Go West.
- b military
- c True
- d Valley, Saratoga, Bunker hill, Yorktown
- e The ability to find a temporary solution to an immediate problem.
5 Multiple choice questions
- False, Jefferson purchases La. Territory (Mississippi River to Rocky Mountains) from Napoleon; Lewis & Clark explore with Sakajawa(Indian) as interpreter, York(BLK) guide
- Thomas Payne
- Samuel Adams
- False, Law passed by Parliament for Americans to house, feed, wash clothing of soldiers who were protesting tax collectors.
5 True/False questions
Protest → the need for Americans to go wherever regardless of reason or excuse.
The British were slaughtered in their retreat back to Boston because their bright red uniforms "made easy targets" for American Marksmen → Lexington
Vigilante → concept of limitless boundaries of land. Go West.
The Mississippi River valley extended from the "Rocky Mountains" to the Mississippi River. → False, is for voting purposes all persons not listed equals 3/5 of a citizen.
What state has the highest hunger rate in America according to the Dept of agriculture? → Alabama.