5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Religious Tolerance
- US House of Representatives
- Paul Revere notified the Boston militia that the British were "coming by sea" to retrieve the stolen guns.
- The British were slaughtered in their retreat back to Boston because their bright red uniforms "made easy targets" for American Marksmen
- a Defense of a particular community by members of that community.
- b True
- c accept the presence of other religious beliefs.
- d False
- e 20 Blacks elected from the south during Reconstruction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- concept of limitless boundaries of land. Go West.
- The chance to create or improve financial status.
- ability to move up or down the social ladder.
- abolishes slavery in US
- Lincoln, a Republican, elected President; south fears slavery abolished.
5 True/False questions
Emancipation Proclamation January 1863 → Lee surrenders to Grant to end American Civil War
Righteous Indignation → God's retribution for perceived wrong.
The "7 years War" was a conflict between England and France over empire. → True
Reconstruction Period 1865-1876 → Period of rebuilding US after Civil War
What is a qualification for one to be president of the US ? → Natural born