5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 14th Amendment
- Yankee Ingenuity
- Social mobility
- a quest for new, different, experiences outside the norm.
- b ability to move up or down the social ladder.
- c defines US citizenship by birth or naturalization Americans have two; state & US
- d The ability to find a temporary solution to an immediate problem.
- e the process of choosing a person or determining a particular issue.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The chance to create or improve financial status.
- 1st women's right convention held; Sojourner Truth attends.
- ??? Whatever you make it as.
5 True/False questions
Arcadia was a settlement along the "St. Lawrence River" which became the cultural roots of Cajuns in Louisiana. → True
Blanche K. Bruce → 1st Black to be elected US senator (was from Mississippi)
Hiram Revels → 1st Black to be US senator; was appointed (from Mississippi)
The bringing in of such persons(for Labor) would continue "with a tax of 10 dollars to the government up until 1808" → True
Vigilante → in absence of law or law enforcement, the community determines law.