Big Three: Stalin, Churchill, FDR
1. Germany temporarily divided into 4 occupation zones: Fr, US, Brit, Soviets - Berlin which sat in Eastern (Soviet) zone also divided into 4 zones. Austria and its capital city Vienna also divided similarly;
2. Poland would be administered by a coalition government which would hold free-elections under Allied supervision. Much of Eastern Poland given to Soviet Union.
3. USSR pledged to hold free elections in the Eastern European countries that had been liberated by the Red Army: Romania, Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, and Hungary.
4. Soviet Union promised to enter war against Japan (despite their earlier nonaggression pact with Japan) within 3 months of Hitler's defeat in exchange for certain Asian lands
5. Soviets agreed to join United Nations, they were given 3 votes in General Assembly -along with US, GB, China and France - and veto power in Security Council.