5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are vocal folds?
- What is Base?
- What are the 2 types of mucous membrane for nasal cavity?
- How many alveoli account for
tremendous surface area of the lungs?
- What reduces surface tension within alveol to keep them inflated?
- a inferior surface of lung which sets on the
- b (true vocal cords)
- Act in sound production
- c surfactant
- d Olfactory mucosa and Nasal respiratory mucosa
- e ~300 million
5 Multiple choice questions
- pharyngotympanic tube (auditory tube)
- Tips inferiorly to cover entry into trachea during swallowing
- 0.5 mm in diameter
- Superior & inferior lobes
5 True/False questions
Forced expiration → Tips inferiorly to cover entry into trachea during swallowing
What is the epithelium for nasal respiratory mucosa? → actual site of gas exchange in the lungs in bronchioles, alveolar ducts, and alveolar sacs
What lines the nasal cavity? → nostrils
Tertiary (segmental) bronchi branch into what? → each lung segment
What is in the right lung? → Superior & inferior lobes