5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What type of epithelium is the laryngopharynx?
- What reduces surface tension within alveol to keep them inflated?
- chemoreceptors: Peripheral chemoreceptors have two bodies, what are they
- Type II cells in Alveoli are what?
- What is Apex?
- a superior tip of lung
- b cuboidal epithelial cells
- c Stratified squamous epithelium
- d surfactant
- e • Aortic bodies v
• Carotid bodies
5 Multiple choice questions
- carries air to sites of gas exchange and filter, humidify, and warm air as it is conducted through nose, mouth, throat, trachea and bronchi
- Deep inspiration requires
- Pectoralis minor
- Erector spinae—extends the back
- - Parietal pleura
- Visceral pleura
- actual site of gas exchange in the lungs in bronchioles, alveolar ducts, and alveolar sacs
5 True/False questions
Emphysema: → a pacemeaker which
generates respiratory rhythm and rate
with input from the pons and dorsal
respiratory group (DRG) in dorsal
Alveolar pores interconnect what? → nasal cavity and mouth
What is the largest bronchi? → Primary bronchi (left main bronchi)
What is Bronchial tree? → extensively branching respiratory passageways
What is thyroid cartilage? → shield-shaped, forms laryngeal prominence (Adam's apple)