5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the two types of tonsils in the oropharynx?
- What is Epiglottis?
- In the Oropharynx, what is fauces?
- what is pleural cavity
- The superior for the larynx is?
- a Potential space between the visceral and
- b Palatine tonsils and lingual tonsils
- c arch-like entranceway
- d Tips inferiorly to cover entry into trachea during swallowing
- e Closed during swallowing and open during breathing
5 Multiple choice questions
- - Inspiration—inhalation
- each lung segment
- Carry oxygenated blood to the heart
- Deep inspiration requires
- Pectoralis minor
- Erector spinae—extends the back
5 True/False questions
what is a double-layered sac surrounding each
lung → Primary bronchi (left main bronchi)
Resonating chamber for speech? → The nose
in inspriation diaphragm → flattens and moves inferiorly/
How many alveoli account for
tremendous surface area of the lungs? → ~300 million
Emphysema: → a pacemeaker which
generates respiratory rhythm and rate
with input from the pons and dorsal
respiratory group (DRG) in dorsal