5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is Apex?
- What is Base?
- Pulmonary arteries do what?
- chemoreceptors: Peripheral chemoreceptors have two bodies, what are they
- What are External nares?
- a inferior surface of lung which sets on the
- b nostrils
- c superior tip of lung
- d • Aortic bodies v
• Carotid bodies
- e Deliver oxygen-poor blood to the lungs
5 Multiple choice questions
- carries air to sites of gas exchange and filter, humidify, and warm air as it is conducted through nose, mouth, throat, trachea and bronchi
- - Parietal pleura
- Visceral pleura
- 1 mm in diameter
5 True/False questions
The wall of each alveolus consists of what? → a single layer of simple squamous epithelial cells, called Type I cells
ventral respiratory group
(VRG) is what? → actual site of gas exchange in the lungs in bronchioles, alveolar ducts, and alveolar sacs
Type II cells in Alveoli are what? → cuboidal epithelial cells
What houses olfactory (smell) receptors? → surfactant
What is the largest bronchi? → Primary bronchi (left main bronchi)