5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tubal tonsil provides what?
- what is Carotid bodies
- What is in the left lung?
- The nasopharynx conducts what?
- Central chemoreceptors location
- a some protection from infection
- b located in medulla
- c air
- d via vagus nerve
- e Superior & inferior lobes
5 Multiple choice questions
- - Inspiration—inhalation
- ia glossopharyngeal nerve
- nasal cavity and mouth
- Closed during swallowing and open during breathing
5 True/False questions
Basal lamina of alveolar epithelium and blood capillary endothelium are fused to form what? → Stratified squamous epithelium
Where do the fauces extend from? → soft palate to the epiglottis
Type I cells are surrounded by what? → delicate basal lamina
What is Base? → superior tip of lung
Terminal bronchioles branch to form what? Which leads to what? → each lung segment