5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Alveolar pores interconnect what?
- What is the epithelium of the trachea?
- Bronchioles is less than what?
- For innervation of lungs, parasympathetic does what?
- What is choanae?
- a alveoli
- b 1 mm in diameter
- c nasal apertures
- d constrict airways
- e pseudostratified ciliated columnar
5 Multiple choice questions
the ribs upward
- • Aortic bodies v
• Carotid bodies
- soft palate to the epiglottis
- Most important respiratory center
- the respiratory membrane through which
O2 and CO2 are exchanged
5 True/False questions
The superior for the larynx is? → - Stratified squamous—superior portion
- Pseudostratified ciliated columnar—
What is Hilum? → indentation on medial surface of each lung through which bronchi, blood vessels, lymph vessels, and nerves enter and exit the lung
Respiratory mucosa consists of underlying layer of what? → Goblet cells
What houses olfactory (smell) receptors? → Olfactory mucosa
Terminal bronchioles is less than? → 0.5 mm in diameter