5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- There are millions of other things to do.
- Death wandered the battlefield.
- The basketball player was as big as an elephant.
- She told me that my next move in chess was "do or die."
- The hikers were the Lewis and Clark of our time. (not metaphor)
4 True/False questions
Flashback → When she saw the old doll in the attic, it took me back to the day it was given to me by my grandmother.
Imagery → The leaves wet with crystalized dew, smelt of fresh summer days...
Irony → The fire station caught fire last night.
Metaphor → Her house was a cave.