5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The CROWS in a scene where they are circling an old man's house.
- The basketball player was as big as an elephant.
- The leaves wet with crystalized dew, smelt of fresh summer days...
- Death wandered the battlefield.
- When she saw the old doll in the attic, it took me back to the day it was given to me by my grandmother.
4 True/False questions
Foreshadowing → The fire station caught fire last night.
Oxymoron → Freezer burn
Incongruity → The fire station caught fire last night.
Allusion → Before Sam went on stage, I told her to "break a leg." (What is this besides cliche?)