5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- When she saw the old doll in the attic, it took me back to the day it was given to me by my grandmother.
- Shaking her head no, she said, "Yes, I agree."
- The hikers were the Lewis and Clark of our time. (not metaphor)
- She told me that my next move in chess was "do or die."
- The CROWS in a scene where they are circling an old man's house.
4 True/False questions
Hyperbole → There are millions of other things to do.
Metaphor → She told me that my next move in chess was "do or die."
Imagery → The fire station caught fire last night.
Foreshadowing → Sam wished he could rid himself of the sick feeling in his gut that told him something terrible was going to happen.