5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The CROWS in a scene where they are circling an old man's house.
- The leaves wet with crystalized dew, smelt of fresh summer days...
- The fire station caught fire last night.
- The basketball player was as big as an elephant.
- Sam wished he could rid himself of the sick feeling in his gut that told him something terrible was going to happen.
4 True/False questions
Idiom → Before Sam went on stage, I told her to "break a leg." (What is this besides cliche?)
Oxymoron → The CROWS in a scene where they are circling an old man's house.
Personification → Her house was a cave.
Metaphor → Her house was a cave.