Articles 190, 191, 192, 193 and194 of the Revised Penal Code have been repealed by Republic Act No. 6425 (The Dangerous Drugs Act of 1972), as amended by Presidential Decree No. 1683 and further amended by Republic Act No. 7659.
Acts punished by the Republic Act No. 6425:
1. Importation of prohibited drugs;
2. Sale, administration, delivery, distribution and transportation of prohibited drugs;
3. Maintenance of a den, dive or resort for prohibited drug users;
4. Being employees and visitors of prohibited drug den;
5. Manufacture of prohibited drugs;
6. Possession or use of prohibited drugs;
7. Cultivation of plants which are sources of prohibited drugs;
8. Failure to comply with the provisions of the Act relative to the keeping of records of prescriptions, sales, purchases, acquisitions and/or deliveries of
9. Unlawful prescription of prohibited drugs;
10. Unnecessary prescription of prohibited drugs;
11. Possession of opium pipe and other paraphernalia for prohibited drugs;
12. Unauthorized importation, manufacture, sale administration, dispensation, delivery, transportation, distribution, possession or use of regulated drugs, failure to comply with the provisions of the Act relative to the keeping of records of prescriptions, sales, purchases,
acquisitions and/or deliveries, unlawful prescription, unnecessary prescription of regulated drugs, and maintenance of a den, dive or resort for regulated drug users.