5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Primary consumers
- a animals that feed on producers; ex. herbivores
- b A molecule that is a constituent of the inner bilayer of biological membranes, having a polar, hydrophilic head and a nonpolar, hydrophobic tail.
- c energy inside of cell
- d network of protein filaments within some cells that helps the cell maintain its shape and is involved in many forms of cell movement
- e hormone secreted by the pancreas
5 Multiple choice questions
- proteins that act as biological catalysts
- organ that begins with the cecum and ends with the rectum.
- process by which a cell takes material into the cell by infolding of the cell membrane
- a specialized part of a cell
- The ongoing process of discovery in science; the diverse ways in which scientist study the natural world and propose explanations based on evidence they gather.
5 True/False questions
Commensalism → the relation between two different kinds of organisms when one receives benefits from the other without damaging it
Competition → the relationship between two animals competing for food. makes it harder for both of them.
cell membrane → thin, flexible barrier around a cell; regulates what enters and leaves the cell
Pancreas → an organ that releases enzymes and juices to break food down at the end of the stomach
Chlorophyll → organelle found in cells of plants and some other organisms that captures the energy from sunlight and converts it into chemical energy