5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the ability of a living thing to keep conditions inside its body constant
- b hormone secreted by the pancreas
- c Amino Acids, Enzymes. Ex: Catalase
- d threadlike structures made of DNA molecules that contain the genes
- e the relation between two different kinds of organisms in which one receives benefits from the other by causing damage to it (usually not fatal damage)
5 Multiple choice questions
- normal cells
- cells without nucleus
- Enzyme that breaks down proteins in the stomach
- process by which a cell releases material
- the relationship between two animals competing for food. makes it harder for both of them.
5 True/False questions
Nucleic Acids → a part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction
small intestine → organ that begins with the cecum and ends with the rectum.
cellulose → a rigid layer of nonliving material that surrounds the cells of plants and some other organisms
Succession → orderly, natural changes, and species replacements that take place in ecosystem communities over time.
Amylase → enzyme in saliva that breaks the chemical bonds in starches