5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- target theory
- Linear dose response
- 3 events of cell radiation
- a slows mitosis, interphase death, and cell death
- b mitosis
- c DNA is a critical target of exposure
- d high rad. sens.
- e observed response is directly proportional to dose
5 Multiple choice questions
- Chance and probability = random
- 44 autosomes and two x
- identifies doses that result in inability to reproduce
- high rad. sens.
- 1/2 or 23 single chromosomes
5 True/False questions
erythryblasts → high rad. sens.
high dose effects observed in radiotherapy curve → linear quadratic dose response curve
rem → most commonly acted upon by ionizing radiation producing indirect effects
male somatic cells → rad. resistant
Radiation of macromolecules effects → main chain scission, cross linking, and point lesion