5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- high dose effects observed in radiotherapy curve
- 3 events of cell radiation
- underestimates the low dose effect of rad.
- measure of ionization in air by x or gamma rays
- germ cells contain (haploid)
- a roentgen
- b slows mitosis, interphase death, and cell death
- c 1/2 or 23 single chromosomes
- d linear quadratic dose response curves
- e signoid dose response curve
5 Multiple choice questions
- separation of water into hydrogen and oxygen
- rad. resistant
- cell cannot divide after irradiation
- most commonly acted upon by ionizing radiation producing indirect effects
- high rad. sens.
5 True/False questions
indirect ionization causes → direct effects
mutagenesis → genetic mutation by radiation
female somatic cells → 44 autosomes and two x
Linear quadratic dose response curves are → nonthreshold
Diploid 2n → high rad. sens.